the playstatoin x

Poll: do you like the what i told you

yes
20.00%
no
80.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
The hotest game system yet a combination of a phone,playstation 3,playstation 4,5,6,and 7 its the p.s.X. All of the techoligy in this world is all in that one system. For more information go to http://us.playstation.com/. It can play any game you want with out buying the game itself, it is also compatible with 3D glases and you are inside the game literaly inside it playing and you need no controller.

BAD NEWSUnhappy jugders sais its a clompete faileir because it was to expsive it costed over 1,000,000,000 dollers and its lowest price was 75,000 dollers so the judeges made new things like first the p.s.4,psp2, p.s.5 the after three or four more years 6,7,8, and 9 are coming out. So hope you like what I told you and yeah bye.
Right, saddly, Playstation 4, 5, 6, and 7 didn't sell that well, either.

You're an idiot.

Who are the 'jugders' anyway? Critics?
I am lost. What the hell is a psx?
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:03 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I am lost. What the hell is a psx?

The PSX does exist, but it's just a better version of the Playstation 2 that was released only in Japan. Furthermore, none of the info he gives are true, obviously.
Actually, psx is the name usually used to refer to the original playstation
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:16 PM)Otsu Wrote: Actually, psx is the name usually used to refer to the original playstation

Also true.

But in both cases, what Beyblademan55 said was wrong and obviously just a pathetic, unfunny and immature joke.