salamolyon draft

for the intro, you wrote attack ring: fire cracker as attck ring: fire cracker

EDIT: Oh, and you should try to add some more content to the article. I understand that it is useless, but I believe that it could still have some more detail.
thanks Smile

edited
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:05 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: I thought salamalyon was spelled the way i'm typing it now... I'm pretty sure that is correct

Why in the hell are hidden spirit beys banned? They suck anyway, so why ban them? As long as you don't have the actual hidden spirit on the bey, what's wrong with it?

And btw, this draft is looking much better now. Very few mistakes at this point; nothing to fuss over. I still would like it to be more detailed, but there really is not to much else to say for this bey.

Nice job
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:47 PM)tman14 Wrote: my edited first draft Smile

Attack ring: Fire Cracker

Fire Cracker is a rather ovular shapped AR. Each side represents a salamander head. There are also2 stickers on each side that represent flames. Because of its ovular shape it produces a lot of recoil, and has no use in a competive situation.

Fire Cracker
Weight disk: eight wide

see eight wide

Blade base: Salamalyon Base

This base is almost like the flat BB however it is slightly different. It has two small lines that lets you but the salamolyon beast on. This base is useless because there are way better attack bases and the poles scrape the stadium floor when it gets knocked off balance.

other versions

Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon iirc. version

overall

All of salamalyon's parts have no use. Combined with the fact that it is very common, there is no reason to buy this beyblade aside from collection purposes.

1st bold: please remove
2nd bold: why is that there?
3rd bold: please add

And just a final note; make sure that in all your section headings, first letters are always in caps. Otherwise it looks sloppy
Hey, while we are talking, what does iirc even mean? And this bey is a 4 layer, so it doesn't have a spin gear right?
Oh and in the fire cracker section, pleace change "because" to "due"
Thank you LeonTempestXIII Joyful_3 and I still don't know about the gaia dragoon thing Confused and I don't know about owning it just for collection because it is a very common bey Confused
Quote:Attack Ring: Fire Cracker

Fire Cracker is a rather ovular shapped AR. Each side represents a salamander head, and on each of those sides there are also 2 stickers on each side that represent flames. Because of its ovular shape it produces a lot of recoil, and has no competitive use.

Weight Disk: Eight Wide

See Eight Wide

Blade Base: Salamalyon Base

This base is like Flat Base, however, it is slightly different. It has two small poles that lets you put the Salamolyon beast on. This base is useless due to the fact that there are far more better choices attack bases, and the fact that the poles scrape the stadium floor when it gets knocked off balance.

Other Versions
  • Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon iirc. version

Overall
All of Salamalyon's parts have no use. Combined with the fact that it is very common, there is no reason to buy this beyblade aside from collection purposes.

Yep, it's done now.
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:47 PM)tman14 Wrote: ovular

Wrong word.

(Nov. 01, 2010  3:47 PM)tman14 Wrote: shapped

Typo.
thank you Daegor Joyful_3 edited
btw, iirc means "if i recall correctly"

you should take that out
Lol, I just went ahead and removed the whole thing XD I know there is another version of it, wasn't there a re-paint of it? It was blue and had a different name... Does anyone know?