hi!!!!!!!!!

yo guys ummmmmmmmmmmm well im 12 for a start i use to to blade but i went out of it kinda chuck my pegasus away and never bladid for round bout 2 years just come back to it kinda cool umm i cant order online not realy aloud school plz let me know tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME
throwing away your peg was abit silly but
take a look in what to buy in mfb
Pegasis hasn't existed for 2 years... welcome anyway I suppose.
umm lol well i kinda dont wanna buy a mfb cause they dont look a koool as the hms rather buy a hms ty tho
i started bladind 2 years ago i brought peg round bout 1 year mabe less
ty everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but hms is old and you can only use mfb at tourneys what country do you live in
england
i love hms tho ill may get a mfb
im going to make a thread asking if anyone goes erith school where should i put it
Welcome!

(Apr. 20, 2010  8:10 PM)Benkei Wrote: Pegasis hasn't existed for 2 years... welcome anyway I suppose.

Pegasis 105F has been around for almost 2 years now. It was released in early August 2008.
there are loads of tourneys down in london
if you live down south
anyway you shouldnt be telling peple what school you go to dude
becos there are google bots which put the pages on google and random peple can find your school
and kidnap you or do some other bad stuff
good point ty just akin how would they no if it was me
no not just you the other pepol in your school
where in the uk do you live anywhere near london because there arer loads of tourneys
(Apr. 20, 2010  8:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: Pegasis 105F has been around for almost 2 years now. It was released in early August 2008.

That's still 4 months away if he bought it immediately, but I take your point.
i live in the the west but proberly not able to come to the torney lol not i ant even got a blade no more lol
Welcome
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Like said before, it wouldn't be wise to put your school up on WBO or the internet at all really.
Welcome to the WBO