[Unanswered]  Whats the best way to get beyblade x beys

I just joined the WBO a while ago and saw a lot of Beyblade x tournaments but i don't have any bb x beys only burst does anyone know where i should buy bb x beys and which ones are good.
(Feb. 26, 2024  1:20 AM)Metalblader89 Wrote: I just joined the WBO a while ago and saw a lot of Beyblade x tournaments but i don't have any bb x beys only burst does anyone know where i should buy bb x beys and which ones are good.

You can buy them at BeysandBricks or Beyblade Premier. Really anything will work, but you absolutely have to buy a STARTER. These come with launchers, which you’ll need since gens don’t reuse the same hooking mechanism(in other words, you won’t be able to launch your bey[s]). Glad if this helps.
wait what if i just use by takara tomy burst launchers tho
(Feb. 26, 2024  3:56 AM)Metalblader89 Wrote: wait what if i just use by takara tomy burst launchers tho

It uses a separate system and the prongs are different so a different launcher is required.
(Feb. 26, 2024  3:56 AM)Metalblader89 Wrote: wait what if i just use by takara tomy burst launchers tho

You can't, the prongs are different. As I said, every gen uses a different type of hooking mechanism. It wouldn't be legal anyways even if you could.
Good to know but I have fifty dollars what bey should I buy?
(Mar. 07, 2024  7:05 PM)Metalblader89 Wrote: Good to know but I have fifty dollars what bey should I buy?

As of now Phoenixwing is the best starter and one of the most competitive releases out, but if I were you I would wait and scrap up a bit more money and wait for the Battle Entry Set U to release, as it comes with a stadium(most important part), 2 launchers, and 2 of the new UX beys.
But I'm getting ready for a tournament so I don't have money and time for a stadium
(Mar. 09, 2024  5:43 PM)Metalblader89 Wrote: But I'm getting ready for a tournament so I don't have money and time for a stadium

Well a stadium is something you´ll need in the long run, so that you don have to practice in the limited time span that you´ll have at the tournament, among other things. Just a suggestion, though. Not saying you have to get one now, but you´ll need to get one at some point.
I do have 3 but 1 is a hash bruh quad drive orange stadium but it has a hole so I could make a double decker stadium and I have a hashbro turbo stadium but it's turbo and I have a red speed storm stadium but it has bumpy edges so it's absolutely dog carp