WBO Random Thoughts

(Oct. 02, 2023  5:12 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2023  3:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I finished the organizers quiz but I havent done the discord interview thing yet. I hope that doesn't hender my organizer thing because I passed it

If you pass the quiz then you have to do the interview(on discord). After that it'll be around 2 months before you actually become an org(because people become organizers in bulk).

oh, that makes sense lol
Whats hippity-hoppin gang 🙏🏾
@TheBlacknight whats up!
Does anyone else think BR would work a lot better if you gained and lost it at a flat rate instead of it depending on how much your opponent has? The latter only applying for a bonus addition of points or a greater subtraction of it.(ex. an underdog bonus/penalty)
(Apr. 24, 2023  11:41 PM)Mitsu Wrote: i am one year away from finishing undergrad and owe so much of my early career success to the wbo for putting me on a good path :')

i love this forum

i am one month away from finishing undergrad and the world is telling me i need to get back into beyblade
In the time ive been gone this site has appeared to be the same
Has the site felt slower to anyone as of late? I've been on multiple networks and I've had the site load for as long as 30 seconds a couple of times. It could be traffic, but something like that is a bit unusual when there's only a couple of people on at once most of the time.
(Yesterday  1:29 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Has the site felt slower to anyone as of late? I've been on multiple networks and I've had the site load for as long as 30 seconds a couple of times. It could be traffic, but something like that is a bit unusual when there's only a couple of people on at once most of the time.

Yeah, I’ve noticed this the last few days specifically. Even when I just clicked reply to write this message it took about 20 seconds to load.