[Unanswered]  Broken Xtreme Line

The other day I was doing some battles and one of the gears on my Xtreme Line chipped off. Would that make it an illegal Stadium and not viable for ranked and or casual tournament use? (Not sure if this matters but fyi it was the BX-07 Start Dash Set Stadium)
(Apr. 30, 2024  3:12 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: The other day I was doing some battles and one of the gears on my Xtreme Line chipped off. Would that make it an illegal Stadium and not viable for ranked and or casual tournament use? (Not sure if this matters but fyi it was the BX-07 Start Dash Set Stadium)

Good question, since the rulebooks don't specify anything besides the stadium floor and walls cracking. Personally I feel like it would be safe to mark it illegal if it changes how beys interact with the line in any way, but this is up to the Staff team to figure out.
(Apr. 30, 2024  4:14 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2024  3:12 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: The other day I was doing some battles and one of the gears on my Xtreme Line chipped off. Would that make it an illegal Stadium and not viable for ranked and or casual tournament use? (Not sure if this matters but fyi it was the BX-07 Start Dash Set Stadium)

Good question, since the rulebooks don't specify anything besides the stadium floor and walls cracking. Personally I feel like it would be safe to mark it illegal if it changes how beys interact with the line in any way, but this is up to the Staff team to figure out.

Thanks! Much appreciated! Hopefully it gets sorted out or added to the rulebook.