The Seattle Incident

Federal Way, Washington
Federal Way Library
34200 1st Way S
  Meeting in Meeting Room 1.
1:55 PM on 04/14/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The Seattle Incident 
Event Details 
This event will be playing by the X ruleset in X stadiums. Please ensure to have the following.
• A worldbeyblade.org account
• Up to 3 legal combinations for this format
• Legal BeyLauncher(s) for your beyblades
1. Remember that these events are for all ages and for everybody. Please be polite try to have a good time. We all love Beyblades, we want proper sportsmanships. We appreciate your time and hope you can show up! (Don’t be afraid to invite friends and family. 

2. If you borrow something be sure to return it to the proper owner. Do not borrow something and take it, nor do not take anything that belongs to you. 

3. No Clauses! 

We are maxing our participants to only 22. If you’re thinking about it, just join before it’s too late and leave if you can’t make it! We want you there! 

Arrivals and Communication 
• Registrations and Socials 
Registration will start at 2:30PM and will end at 2:50 PM. Plan your trip beforehand and plan to arrive before or during registration. Account for traffic please! If you believe you will be arrive around 5-10 minutes later please contact me through PM's, Discord (@daizoriya)
• Attendance and Other
We will be calling out names for attendance to make sure everybody who registered is here. Raise your hand and confirm you’re here so we just know you’re here today. If you do not respond, you’ll be marked as a no show. 
This tournament is expected to last up to three hours. It is preferred that you stay the whole time but if you’re unable to do so please let me know beforehand or whenever you realize you cannot. 

• Stay in touch with Seattle and Washington Upcoming Tournaments and be apart of the community !!!

• We will be playing in Meeting Room 1 of the Library. The Librarians will guide you to the room if you’re lost or confused but you must specify Meeting Room 1. It should be on your left down a hallway as soon as you enter the building however. The library has bathrooms and if you’re hungry, there is a Winco just past the library (160 SW Campus Dr, Federal Way, WA 98003). 

Please message me if you have ANY questions at all. 

Prizes 
We our having the amazing Beyblade Buying Site, Beysandbricks sponsor our event! They’ve graciously lended us money so I can buy prizes for our Top Four Players. 

1st Place Prize: 30$ BnB Giftcard 
2nd Place Prize: 20$ BNB Giftcard
3rd Place Prize: 15$ BnB Giftcard
4th Place Prize: 10$ BnB Giftcard

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
3on3 Explanation (Shout out @#Fafnir he made it)

You and your opponent prepare three beyblades with no repeating parts and order them in secret. After you both have confirmed your order with the judge, the battle commences.

First bey against first bey

Second bey against second bey

Third bey against third bey

If neither you nor your opponent have reached the required number of points to win, the match enters a reshuffle phase. This allows you to reorder your beyblades, although reordering is not mandatory. This process is repeated until one player has scored enough points to win the match.
BNB is generously sponsoring this event and I’ll be providing Gift Cards to the Top FOUR Members at the Events. They’ll be divided up and the prices for each placement will be shown by the end of the day
Prizes
We our having the amazing Beyblade Buying Site, Beysandbricks sponsor our event! They’ve graciously lended us money so I can buy prizes for our Top Four Players.

1st Place Prize: 30$ BnB Giftcard
2nd Place Prize: 20$ BNB Giftcard
3rd Place Prize: 15$ BnB Giftcard
4th Place Prize: 10$ BnB Giftcard
I can't make it, due to minor problems, hopefully next time
Hello! So since we are able to run double events, the X Tournament is being run at 1:45. Still 3on3 and location is still the same, everything will just be starting at 1:45
Hello everybody! I apologize for the time shifting around so much however, we just got actual confirmation that we will get the room around 1:30 but the previous group will be moving out at that time so we pushed the event to give everybody time to show up and start the event! Also be sure to BRING YOUR BURST STUFF BECAUSE WE WILL BE PLAYING BURST AFTERWARDS IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN AS WELL. Prizes will be updated as I again consult with BnB
I am at the venue guys! If you decide to pull up early, I’ll meet you in the front. But just remember that the room doesn’t open until 1:30 so we’ll be waiting until then.