Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(May. 15, 2024  4:36 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2024  3:26 AM)SILVA⁰ Wrote: Huh! A left spin beyblade?

Yeah I saw the teaser for it as the July Bey doing a extreme dash move in the opposite side of the Beystadium with the keyword: Reverse

Here are two links for this bey:

Y'all don't post leaks, links to leaks, or tell where to find leaks here. All of those are against the rules.

Anywho, I would be genuinely surprised if this isn't Drake. Red and blue, has a very similar blade design, is important enough in the story to warrant a big evolution, it just makes sense. But yk not 100% confirmed yet so we'll wait and see for sure.

If it is drake though the lack of paint is kind of funny.
I'm not really hyped for the left spin bey tbh. Idk, Burst kinda just burnt out any special feeling it had after we got at least 3 left spins and 1 dual spin bey a season for the past 6 years. A meta full of equalizers for 6 years. Along with how a left spin X bey has been a frequent question for the longest time, I don't think I have anything positive to say about this release. I really hope this blade is horrible for equalization, and that this is an L-drago situation where this is the only left spin motif.
Weiss Tiger 3-60U, so there must be more bladers, maybe Kamen Y or someone.
Yo did you guy see the new Bey x release it’s called Weiss tiger
It’s so cool new parts
Very excited for the blade and bit. Weisstiger seems to have a lot of recoil, and U might finally be the bit that properly gives us some aggression but aggression nonetheless.
(May. 15, 2024  4:01 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Weiss Tiger 3-60U, so there must be more bladers, maybe Kamen Y or someone.

Weiss Tiger is definitely Shiguru's bey, and since Kamen Y is Chrome it cannot his bey
(May. 15, 2024  7:12 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(May. 15, 2024  4:01 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Weiss Tiger 3-60U, so there must be more bladers, maybe Kamen Y or someone.

Weiss Tiger is definitely Shiguru's bey, and since Kamen Y is Chrome it cannot his bey
I think shigurus bey is that corocoro exclusive hellsscythe

The blue one

I think Kamen y owns shinobi shadow because he was under something that had a lot of shadow plus he did kinda looked sus
(May. 15, 2024  10:14 PM)lightningdude Wrote:
(May. 15, 2024  7:12 PM)beyspark Wrote: Weiss Tiger is definitely Shiguru's bey, and since Kamen Y is Chrome it cannot his bey
I think shigurus bey is that corocoro exclusive hellsscythe

The blue one

I think Kamen y owns shinobi shadow because he was under something that had a lot of shadow plus he did kinda looked sus

The Hellsscythe is Bird’s(he made it as a token of friendship towards Persona) and Shinobishadow is Queen’s bey.
PhoenixSoar (PhoenixWing) will be the name in Korea.
lightningdude

The Persona Hells Scythe was a Manga exclusive thing used only by Bird (in which he beat Ekusu in his dream)

Shinobi is owned by Queen

edit: i forget the quote function is a thing 😭