Signature Chat ~[Now Hiring Moderators!]~

Roughly 2-3, Sparta is the first so 1-2 more max. Also please try out the new create feature guys! Post the creations here if you want!
[Image: lt21jsig.png&channel=]

My username got cut off with my current sig, so I decided to use this one.
Your chat username: Blitz Unicorno
Previous Moderation Experience (Preferred but not required): Was a mod on a server on Shoddy Battle last year
Your time zone: GMT (+5:30)
What time's you are usually online: 2:00pm-8:30pm on weekdays and Saturdays, Idk on Sundays, mostly though I'm not able to come online on Sundays.

IM gonna apply
Your chat username: Xyo
Previous Moderation Experience (Preferred but not required): none
Your time zone: same as Hong Kong and Perth
What time's you are usually online: 8:00am-7:00pm
and
[Image: VENOMSIG.png&channel=VENOM]
If I may apply?

Your chat username: Odin
Previous Moderation Experience (Preferred but not required): Administrator on Otaku Space, Super Moderator on UltimateBladers
Your time zone:Eastern Standard Time (-05:00 from Greenwich Mean Time)
What time's you are usually online: Because of school, will soon be roughly 8:30P.M.-9:30P.M. on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday; 7:45P.M.-9:30P.M. Monday, Wednesday; Sporadically between 7:00A.M.-7:30P.M. on Saturday, Sunday
This is absolutely AMAZING! But I cannot put it in my sig due to space.
Thank you for the moderator applications guys. Still assessing the best two to add them in as new mods.

Also, Burn blader, sorry you can't, but we will be moderating all messages posted so if there are any bad ones, we will ban & delete and etc. I'd let you moderate it but since its not your own chat but just a channel with a background and etc.

@Wyrm: You can put it over your current sig using the create function.
E.G:

[Image: USahbahrendered.png&channel=Default]
If you learn advanced PHP and code it yourself.

Or if you pay me, I'll make you a completely custom one.
[Image: 2z7mt5v.png&channel=]
This is really creative thanks alot for this seems really popular.
[Image: xb9uhg.jpg&channel=Ultimatefry]

^Mine won't work!^
[img][img]http://medz.uphero.com/chat/image.php?bg=http://i53.tinypic.com/2iopjo.jpg&channel=Ultimatefry\'s Chat[/img][/img]

^Attempt 2^
IT WON'T LET ME POST!
What's with the messed up link...? Use the create function and only enter a channel name if you don't want it to connect to the main chat else leave it as default.
His is probably messed up, because the pic he uploaded wasn't a PNG. I had the same problem XD. I uploaded a JPG., and mine looked exactly the same.
Ah yeah that too but also, why do you have like 4 [img] tags there...?
(Aug. 27, 2011  4:13 AM)Medz Wrote: Ah yeah that too but also, why do you have like 4 [img] tags there...?

I don't know being stupid. The background was SUPPOSED to be a golden Dragoon Fantom.
I was banned from the chat?

How is that?
Nope. I was trying to post but "You are Banned from this chat"
What is the reason you were banned for? It shows under 'Reason:'.
This awsome thanks

[Image: mysig-1.png&channel=Default]
I want to apply as well.

Your chat username: iBeyblader (As you didn't figure that out already, hah.)

Previous Moderation Experience: I am a Moderator on Kaiba's forum, Geeks Unite!, I go there everyday and there's no spam to stop so I guess that's good?
I also moderate pretty much every forum on Coasters' site, The Place To Be.
SPAM MUST DIE.

Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

What time's you are usually online: I am usually on my computer as much as possible, so basically 24/7 except for school time.
never mind i read the op
My free host banned this, Idk why, Can't be bothered to go through the hassle of trying to get them to unblock it. Mods please lock. Thanks.
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:43 PM)Medz Wrote: My free host banned this, Idk why, Can't be bothered to go through the hassle of trying to get them to unblock it. Mods please lock. Thanks.

Well, that's annoying.