[SELLING] RE-STOCK BB-99 beyblade hell kerbecs BD145DS (GBP8.99 NOW!!!)

is there still any left? will buy as soon as i get money! Awesome price again Dimsum!
Do you still have for sell i will buy.
aCiDsHoOt3R : still have stock, don't worry about it ! you can come to buy it in anytime, thanks!

BeyBladersFan : yes! please PM me to take order, thanks!
RE-STOCK - AFTER NEW DISCOUNT IS GBP8.99 INCLUDED SHIPPING FEE, I ACCEPT USD, AUD, EURO, CAD, PLEASE CHECK http://WWW.XE.COM
Are these original
duh they are
or else why so many people buy from him?
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:24 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Are these original

They are very much legit TAKARA-TOMY products, dimsum2u is a respected seller who sells originals ONLY!
GalaxyPegasis77 / nghonjoo : IT IS 100% REAL ORIGINAL PRODUCT FROM TAKARA TOMY.

Electric : thanks! Joyful_3
(Mar. 23, 2011  7:21 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Are there still any left?

yes! the up-dated price is GBP8.99 included shipping fee, so please PM to take order, thanks!
I might buy this.
I will probaly buy this not now but later still in stock right dang good price no shipping either just the paypal problem good Price
Shika blade : thanks! please take order after 7-8 April, thanks!

BillyBlast : i still have enough stock in my hands, maybe you can come to take order after 7-8 April, thanks!
May i buy a bb 99. Waiting for reply.
Dude, you are my new wholesaler.
i want one two
Shika blade : thanks! please PM me to take order, thanks!

hafiz06 : thanks for your help!

RAW : thanks! i am waiting for your new order. ^__^

bvsb : please PM me to take order, thanks!

UP-DATED NEWS, almost 80% has soldout, and i have not got too much in my hands now, if you want it, then please buy it right now, thanks!
re-stock today! PM me to take order, thanks!
sorry for the noobish question but how do we pay you?
(Jul. 02, 2011  3:39 PM)RagingAquario Wrote: sorry for the noobish question but how do we pay you?

You have to pay him using Paypal. He'll tell you the address to send to in his reply to your PM.
Byser : yes! thanks for your help! and please (RagingAquario) send PM to me for take order, thanks!
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:15 PM)es blader Wrote: very nice.... i'll try to buy

thanks! and please PM me to take order, NOT here, thanks!

This is including?! shipping? Okay, I try to buy maybe even a dozen, we will see how this goes.