[Product]  Berserker Byakko/Whiger 125S - Officially unreleased Zero-G Beyblade ...

This is pretty cool information. It would be cool if Hasbro actually released this when Shogun Steel comes out. Thanks for posting this Kai-V.
Nobody should be getting excited about seeing this in the near future. There's likely lots of already-finished unaired episodes lying around; somebody happening upon one and nabbing screenshots does absolutely not mean this will be released, much less implying TT has begun caring about Beyblade again. Sonokong won't be releasing it; they stopped with Beyblade before TT, not releasing beys since before Genbull. The ONLY chance this sees the market is Hasbro releasing it over a year from now.

I'm just as sad about the end of Beyblade in Japan/Hong Kong as the next guy, but it's about time we realize that just because they haven't cared to formally announce it doesn't mean it's not over.

I wish they'd have kept going, another three-sided chrome wheel (this one looks three-sided) might have paired well with Pheonic.
(May. 31, 2013  12:28 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Nobody should be getting excited about seeing this in the near future. There's lots of likely finished unaired episodes lying around; somebody happening upon one and nabbing screenshots does absolutely not mean this will be released, much less TT even caring about Beyblade anymore. Sonokong won't be releasing it; they stopped with Beyblade before TT, not releasing beys since before Genbull. The ONLY chance this sees the market is Hasbro releasing it over a year from now.

I'm just as sad about the end of Beyblade in Japan/Hong Kong as the next guy, but it's about time we realize that just because they haven't cared to formally announce it doesn't mean it's not over.

I wish they'd have kept going, another three-sided chrome wheel (this one looks three-sided) might have paired well with Pheonic.

You have not been keeping up with Beyblade updates though ... Tournaments are still very frequent in South Korea, and it frankly only seemed like a rumour that SonoKong had ended Beyblade production, because absolutely nothing points towards that and it is characteristic of them to take time between waves of releases.

Nobody said anything about TAKARA-TOMY releasing this Beyblade.

Beyblade has not ended in Japan, you really need to read my topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...ost-Events
Just because nothing has been released in months visibly means nothing and I was obviously right about TAKARA-TOMY needing to announce a hiatus for it to be official, since they are still hosting a few tournaments.

If you want to actually talk about Beyblade's future, use the topic I linked to. This thread is about the Beyblade and I do make sure to let everyone know that it may or may not be released.
(May. 30, 2013  11:54 PM)Tri Wrote:
(May. 30, 2013  11:50 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Did anybody actually say the Bey's name? Is there a mythical beast that is a tiger?

Yes, there is Byakko which is in the four symbols of the Chinese Constellation. It's a white tiger.

for more specific information about it, Byakko is for Japan, Bai Hu for China, they are both the White Tiger of the West and Autumn, but in China Bai Hu is Metal and in Japan Byakko is wind?
Yeah, potential new bey!!!
Aww fudge yea! I would love to see how this would do synchromed with itself!
(May. 31, 2013  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ..... and it frankly only seemed like a rumour that SonoKong had ended Beyblade production, because absolutely nothing points towards that and it is characteristic of them to take time between waves of releases.

Actually one of SonoKong's main sellers have more or less confirmed it few months ago, nothing official of course, but it's at least legitimate enough.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up as a Hasbro exclusive release, kinda like their 'Legend' releases, before some popped up in a Random Booster. But still, I still much prefer Garuta to Driger.
Awesome!

I would be shocked if Hasbro doesn't eventually release this.
Ok so there was a guy who looked like daichi, a guy who looks like max, so with a tiger beyblade i bet the owner might look somewhat like ray, man i can't wait to get my hands on this!
(May. 31, 2013  6:40 AM)garf2O Wrote: Ok so there was a guy who looked like daichi, a guy who looks like max, so with a tiger beyblade i bet the owner might look somewhat like ray, man i can't wait to get my hands on this!

Who was the Daichi looking one ... ?

Also, the character does look like Ray; check the Anime and Manga section.

This topic should be for the beyblade, not the anime also.
T125SF?

No metal change?

Practically an insult to a family of beyblades which includes two of the best beyblades in plastics - both of them with metal change tips, one of whom introduced the shape - a shape that could be marketed just as it used to be, even moreso with the swaying gimmick. I don't even know if it would be that good but still, it's a real shame they won't take this opportunity to finally release it - a staple part of Plastics and HMS. The Chrome Wheel had better be phenomenal somehow.
Unfortunately I don't anyone other than you would notice or care enough that it bothers them. Most including me are just glad that there's some hope of having MFB versions of all the 4 main bit beasts from the original series.
If it will be really produced it is a must-have. Was already been released Dragooon, Phoenic and Genbull, so I think that his name will be surely something like a transliteration of "Byakko".
However, it reminds me Driger G xD
(May. 31, 2013  8:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: T125SF?

No metal change?

Practically an insult to a family of beyblades which includes two of the best beyblades in plastics - both of them with metal change tips, one of whom introduced the shape - a shape that could be marketed just as it used to be, even moreso with the swaying gimmick. I don't even know if it would be that good but still, it's a real shame they won't take this opportunity to finally release it - a staple part of Plastics and HMS. The Chrome Wheel had better be phenomenal somehow.

It looked more like 125SF than T125SF I think.

Anyway, honestly, 125SF is the one thing that makes it weird and makes me doubt about this release ... These Zero-G episodes were obviously done over a year ago and ready for broadcast, but the show had to be ended early. Beyblades are also designed and produced way before too, which is why it does not seem impossible that a mold for this Chrome Wheel exists somewhere. However, 125SF is just too underwhelming, like something that only matches one of the default, bland Beyblades used by enemies in the anime.

No metal change?

if we base that is a Tiger and for that has to be like Driger, any of the other 3 sacred beasts had the same fate, come on its pretty late to point that out
The Bey looks nice in my opinion. If it does get released I would not be suprised if its a special release with the Zero G boxset.
A slightly clearer picture of this Beyblade :

[Image: ZeroGlostepisodenewbey.jpg]
Isn't zero-g over though? The final episode was where zero beat kira.
Wow! This looks like a cool and strong beyblade!=D

I'm going to get it once it comes outSmile
(Jun. 01, 2013  7:14 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Isn't zero-g over though? The final episode was where zero beat kira.
No, there are some other "lost" episodes, as the first topic says, I think 14 probably, that will be released with the DVD, but they are currently been aired in Korea. Kai-V already explained everything in the first post.

For info, see here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...discussion

However I think that if there will be new beys, as this tiger based bey, we have to attend the DVD production first.
Might be interesting if they release them with the DVDs Grin
In any case, these are only assumptions.
(May. 31, 2013  2:01 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

No metal change?

if we base that is a Tiger and for that has to be like Driger, any of the other 3 sacred beasts had the same fate, come on its pretty late to point that out

The difference is that Dragoon and Draciel's iconic base/tip gimmicks have already been released, along with things like D: D, F: S, and HF/S that strongly resemble Dranzer gimmicks. Driger's iconic tip - the Metal Change hasn't been released, nor a Metal Semi-Flat. While SF is the closest in that it was used on Driger MS, driger MS had a basic RC for a reason (and even then it was still dumb and Death Gargoyle MS resembled common Driger properties in a lot of ways). FS is there, too, in that it's a poor man's Change tip, but Driger MS aside, all drigers had metal tips, so I'm not really sold on that.

As much as I like drigers, I wouldn't make a post like that unless I felt justified in doing so, you know.

(May. 31, 2013  9:43 AM)Ultra Wrote: Unfortunately I don't anyone other than you would notice or care enough that it bothers them. Most including me are just glad that there's some hope of having MFB versions of all the 4 main bit beasts from the original series.

Yes that's kind of the point of me making a post to say it. Speechless
These are really much better pictures! Just...just wow! Not to put everyone down but... does everyone think this looks like Driger? I mean, Driger would have to have some armor and by the looks of it... the Stone Face doesn't have any armor. It sort of looks like a bear, but... eh. I haven't seen the "hidden episode" yet, but I'm just basing this off of the two much better pictures, by L-PegasusBlader (good job dude!).

I just watched the episode and found it was a tiger. I know it has a Berserker Crystal Wheel. Doji came back?!?! WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?! XD There is probably more to the bottom of this very unknown beyblade.
Let us be honest here..there is no way this bey is actualy Rei's...this is everyone just being EXTREMLY optimistic. Still, the bey itself looks awesome, and definitely pays homage to Driger.

Also, as much as I love this news...there is no garuntee that this Bey will be released...as of right now, this is anime news. Shouldn't we have waited to post here if and when a bey is announced?
This bey looks epic! I was on BeybladeWikia just looking around, but I didn't expect to see this! When I saw the episode, I swear that I also heard the boy say "Berserker". Plus, When it showed the title, there was an rocky earth type background, just like when they made Goreim, Begirados, and Genbull. And besides, there are already a lot of beys with Bandid and only one with Berserker. I really hope sonokong makes this bey. Also, when I saw the trailer for the next episode, it looked like there may have been a wolf spirit shown (maybe a new evolution of wolf). This is just so unexpected to me, and probably all of us. I'm glad to see the series with a few more new beys and episodes.
(Jun. 01, 2013  7:19 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: This bey looks epic! I was on BeybladeWikia just looking around, but I didn't expect to see this! When I saw the episode, I swear that I also heard the boy say "Berserker". Plus, When it showed the title, there was an rocky earth type background, just like when they made Goreim, Begirados, and Genbull. And besides, there are already a lot of beys with Bandid and only one with Berserker. I really hope sonokong makes this bey. Also, when I saw the trailer for the next episode, it looked like there may have been a wolf spirit shown (maybe a new evolution of wolf). This is just so unexpected to me, and probably all of us. I'm glad to series with a few more new beys and episodes.

Thats what I said too about it MIGHT have Berserker.