[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

This Image of X2 looks good too ! From the same site link that Brad Posted.
[Image: 4d6fd521d9.jpg]

I am excited for X2 but to be honest I won't expect that much from the bey hah because whenever my expectations are high they always break !

It's Disk and driver is what I am looking forward to....
Other than that X2 is a good looking bey.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Takara Tomy have been pretty deliberate with concealing the Driver in all their promotional material. I have high hopes for whatever it may be - this might not be in a competitive sense, but maybe an innovative sense.
I hope it's not like R2F, just a slightly modified version of it's predecessor.
(Jun. 07, 2016  1:53 AM)ForZ Wrote: I hope it's not like R2F, just a slightly modified version of it's predecessor.

I would've assumed it was before, but considering Xtreme is dropping with Obelisk Odin this month, I suspect something different.
(Jun. 07, 2016  2:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2016  1:53 AM)ForZ Wrote: I hope it's not like R2F, just a slightly modified version of it's predecessor.

I would've assumed it was before, but considering Xtreme is dropping with Obelisk Odin this month, I suspect something different.

I hadn't thought of that, you've got a good point there. That actually makes me worried though, have we got a name for the driver yet? What if it's a sub-par stamina type like "Idle"?
(Jun. 07, 2016  2:16 AM)ForZ Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2016  2:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I hadn't thought of that, you've got a good point there. That actually makes me worried though, have we got a name for the driver yet? What if it's a sub-par stamina type like "Idle"?

It's obviously an Attack-type ...

Everyone needs to chill out. We'll likely have concrete details around the 15th.
How likely do you guys think it would it be for them to make it the driver that determines spin direction? If miraculously this driver made things left spin I'd be crazy hype for it just because I want to see what kind of damage Victory Valkyrie could do with it.
That would be pretty awesome. Is that even possible tho? How would that even work? I would say it's pretty unlikely. That said, we may see something pretty unconventional left-spin-wise, I suspect they are dragging their feet on it for a reason. TBH I think XFX was a dual layer bey released early, takijg the spot of what was supposed to be a left spin bey. Its in L-Drago's slot, it looks like a dual layer design they released early because they were working on something else until crunch time, and it has a driver from MFB second series, I would assume because left spin doesn't really work, or maybe works too well. The layer would have to click on the other way I would think, and that might equal no bursting, or too much bursting.
i don't think it's even possible with the driver.
the only way to determine spin direction for burst is the layer.

i really do hope the rubber tip for the blade doesn't keep getting worse like with the dragoon series from plastic gen.

X2 the first triple layer? i hope i'm wrong here.

R2F is too predictable, i honestly feel like they'll try do something more innovative, like with variable.
(Jun. 07, 2016  12:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i don't think it's even possible with the driver.
the only way to determine spin direction for burst is the layer.

i really do hope the rubber tip for the blade doesn't keep getting worse like with the dragoon series from plastic gen.

X2 the first triple layer? i hope i'm wrong here.

R2F is too predictable, i honestly feel like they'll try do something more innovative, like with variable.

you should remember dragoon series in HMS :D
(Jun. 07, 2016  6:38 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: How likely do you guys think it would it be for them to make it the driver that determines spin direction? If miraculously this driver made things left spin I'd be crazy hype for it just because I want to see what kind of damage Victory Valkyrie could do with it.

Doubtful, and besides, the pics show the Disk prongs in the same place as on any other Beyblade so I doubt it will be left spin, sadly.

(Jun. 07, 2016  12:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: X2 the first triple layer? i hope i'm wrong here.

It has three layers of plastic so technically yes.
X2 is looking so good! Even if it does turn out to be kinda dissapointing performance wise, there's no doubt that X2 is one of the best looking bursts out there (next to D2 and H2.)

Got a strange feeling all that plastic is gonna hinder it's performance though.
(Jun. 09, 2016  10:02 AM)ClaraM Wrote: X2 is looking so good! Even if it does turn out to be kinda dissapointing performance wise, there's no doubt that X2 is one of the best looking bursts out there (next to D2 and H2.)

Got a strange feeling all that plastic is gonna hinder it's performance though.

Eugh, H2? Really LOL? Maybe there's something I don't see in it that people do. I think X2 is one of the best looking Burst Beyblades along with D2, S2 and K2.

Oh and thanks marutti.
Oh my god, that's amazing! I loveee S2 and X2's designs. Definitely looking forward to buying them.
We already saw what those pictures are representing and I filtered them as unneeded last night when I saw them...
[Image: OIhIYmL.jpg]
Very clear picture of Gold X2 from Corocoro website.
It is the same as in CoroCoro though, even with the same tilt.
(Jun. 09, 2016  7:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is the same as in CoroCoro though, even with the same tilt.

It's still the clearest pic so far. I appreciate the updates even if they're small haha
OK, knowing that you guys were so starved for new pictures even if they show nothing new, I would have posted that image a month ago when I found it hah. In the past when I posted something that had nothing new, there was barely any response.
Well, just because there's nothing to say about it doesn't mean it's not appreciated ...
(Jun. 09, 2016  7:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, just because there's nothing to say about it doesn't mean it's not appreciated ...

Thank you Bey Blad for kind follow.If Kai isn't foolish she should realise if she keep offensive attitude, everyone will hate her.
(Jun. 09, 2016  7:50 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2016  7:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, just because there's nothing to say about it doesn't mean it's not appreciated ...

Thank you Bey Blad for kind follow.If Kai isn't foolish she should realise if she keep offensive attitude, everyone will hate her.

Please don't talk this way about someone who has tirelessly worked to build and support the Beyblade community for over a decade. This site and the online Beyblade community would likely not exist without her hard work.

She didn't insult anyone; she just thought no one would be interested. I don't know if it's just the language barrier, but your comment is extremely aggressive by comparison.