Potential Top-Tier Parts? Screw Capricorne BD145MF

(Feb. 06, 2011  5:22 AM)Dan Wrote: Edit:
Lord WolfBlade:
As I see it right now, it completely possible that a 230 bey can provide force smash since:
Force Smash is a style of Beyblade attack that uses slopes on the underside of an Attack Ring or Wheel to try to force the opposing Beyblade against the stadium floor and disrupt it’s spin.
Don't take it so literal man, haha.
Sorry to take this further off topic but now if finally makes sense why Basalt with its "counter" gimmick could make use of 230 if a force smash is in fact the case.
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:22 AM)Dan Wrote: 1. Okay, opinion taken into account. Now take this into account:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BD145-Testing
Better than average..
2. Earth has little to no slopes on the underside, bro. So I don't think it played a major part.

Edit:
Lord WolfBlade:
As I see it right now, it completely possible that a 230 bey can provide force smash since:
Force Smash is a style of Beyblade attack that uses slopes on the underside of an Attack Ring or Wheel to try to force the opposing Beyblade against the stadium floor and disrupt it’s spin.
To the force smash part, that is exactly what I meant haha. IMO, it doesnt really need any real slopes, just an attack from above.

The one concern I have about this combo is the normal mode against tall beys. BD145 normal mode has the sharp points facing downwards now. Any light bank just increases the chance of it causing scraping which is something I dont like Pinching_eyes.
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:22 AM)Dan Wrote: Lord WolfBlade:

i know that? i said a low bey can not use force smash VS a high up bey, as fo force smash to work you need t be above the opponent not under <- ah this is confusing my brain

edit: now i see, if the low bey has slopes that can upper the higher bey, then the higher bey can use the low bey's slopes against the low bey's self... i think

super sorry for offtopicness, i will stop now
Thats my point actually haha. Its not completely off topic actually since the bey he has chose to used against meets what I am discussing about since TS did not mention exactly what nature the OS was. Was it floor scrapes through Forced smash? Or pure OS without contact?.
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:16 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: I am fairly certain on what I am talking about.
1)BD145 is indeed decent BUT on anything OTHER than boost mode, it scrapes the floor too easily. This is my opinion.

Nope. In Normal mode, if your using High Tips such as RS/CS/RF etc, it wouldn't scrape the floor easily, unless it wobbles. MF Earth Bull BD145CS is quite good actually, as the plastic absorbs the shock from metal easily.
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:59 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:16 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: I am fairly certain on what I am talking about.
1)BD145 is indeed decent BUT on anything OTHER than boost mode, it scrapes the floor too easily. This is my opinion.

Nope. In Normal mode, if your using High Tips such as RS/CS/RF etc, it wouldn't scrape the floor easily, unless it wobbles. MF Earth Bull BD145CS is quite good actually, as the plastic absorbs the shock from metal easily.
Exactly. And he is using MF. Although the tip is tall, the bey is balancing on the edge of the tip due to the flat properties of it. Since this scenario is against a tall bey, wouldnt it lead to it being susceptible to Forced Smash as well, seeing that its attempting to upper?
(Feb. 06, 2011  6:06 AM)Pcyborg Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:59 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

Exactly. And he is using MF. Although the tip is tall, the bey is balancing on the edge of the tip due to the flat properties of it. Since this scenario is against a tall bey, wouldnt it lead to it being susceptible to Forced Smash as well, seeing that its attempting to upper?

Rare though, since there are rubber on the side of CS, so what it goes unbalanced, it goes round and round the stadium.
I was referring to the wobble part. The bold part for your suggested combo was from your first post which I did not un bold. The guy's Combo is using MF ( Metal Flat ). I'm wondering how far would the stability go since, BD145 normal mode is a floor scraper and since Metal Flat is riding on the edge for the tip?
Strange. Tried BD145 using your combo, it scrape the stadium a few times =\
not really any new findings as 145 attackers are already known to best 230 combo's interesting to see BD as an attack track many future combos tocome probably Smile
Withdrawn statement due to lack of evidence.
Post results before proclaiming things like that..
230 with rs im with dan im very sketchy to these resukts not very reliable
I want to know if it was OS or KO. Showing it's actual contact properties, or "stamina" properties. Just because weight + MF tip helps to OS a lot.

Edit: This should die out actually, oldness.