Organizer

I have wanted to become a organizer since my first beyblade tournament and I have wanted to bring attention to my city and community.
Hey Doublegamer2010, that's great. If you want to become an Organizer you can learn more about that process on this page.
Is there a thread where we can study for the organizer’s quiz? I’ve read both the organizer’s guide and the judges guide and there is still questions on the quiz that I haven’t found the answers for. I was just wondering if there was a better way to study for the quiz.
(Aug. 29, 2023  3:13 AM)Running Ronan Wrote: Is there a thread where we can study for the organizer’s quiz? I’ve read both the organizer’s guide and the judges guide and there is still questions on the quiz that I haven’t found the answers for. I was just wondering if there was a better way to study for the quiz.
There are rulebooks in the form of google documents that you can read, and once you pass the organizers quiz you will have an interview. From there if you plan to host tournaments it just takes practice and you’ll get it. The rulebooks and resources can be found in the organizers section of the WBO when you go to take the organizers quiz.

Go to WBO Beyblade Tournaments which should be at the top of the page. There will be a Tournament option. Choose that, then at the top of that page click on Becoming an Organizer. From there on the right click step 1 link to rules and resources and read through them. Then return to the page and follow the steps
(Aug. 29, 2023  3:13 AM)Running Ronan Wrote: Is there a thread where we can study for the organizer’s quiz? I’ve read both the organizer’s guide and the judges guide and there is still questions on the quiz that I haven’t found the answers for. I was just wondering if there was a better way to study for the quiz.

don't just read those, read all of the books.