Old to the game, new to the community

Great to see such a large community! Hopefully there are more UK tournaments coming up
(Nov. 12, 2021  11:16 PM)Dotz Wrote: Great to see such a large community! Hopefully there are more UK tournaments coming up

welcome to the wbo, new amigo! also me personally i dont live in the UK  Unhappy
Welcome buddy enjoy your stay! If you need any help just message anyone here
Welcone to the WBO Dotz. Also, don't message UnseenBurst, he has PM's off. (Quite ironic, considering what he said)
Enjoy your stay, and try to respect the rules. I would reccomend not posting on threads with +3 months after the last post, it is considered necroposting. It is what most new members do, even I necroposted once, although I thought necroposting was sending not so good posts instead of posting on old threads. Try also to stay on topic with the thread and don't go near drama, it doesn't end well.
(Nov. 13, 2021  12:33 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Welcone to the WBO Dotz. Also, don't message UnseenBurst, he has PM's off. (Quite ironic, considering what he said)
Enjoy your stay, and try to respect the rules. I would reccomend not posting on threads with +3 months after the last post, it is considered necroposting. It is what most new members do, even I necroposted once, although I thought necroposting was sending not so good posts instead of posting on old threads. Try also to stay on topic with the thread and don't go near drama, it doesn't end well.

Sometimes I question my intellect Yeah that is true try Pming someone like a WBO Staff and like Hollowmind said please try following the rules