Old Project: Measurement Freaks!

Sorry for double post, but here are:

Twisted Tempo(obviously Hasbro):

Clear Wheel:

Length: 38 mm
Min Height: 5 mm
Max Height: 7 mm

Metal Wheel:
*Note* I have minimum and max lengths because on my MW there is an odd "bulge" (an existent one too) making it about 1 mm bulging out from the rest of the Wheel, if that makes sense.

Min Length: 43 mm
Max Length: 44 mm
Height: 11 mm
Height from grooves in middle (not where CW is inserted) to top: 2 mm
Staircase of Death to top: 10 mm

145:

Height: 14.5 mm
Max Length: 20 mm
Min Length: 18 mm

Already did WD.

Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
Carpity carp carp carp

I just lost all of my measurements for Screw Lyre.
But you did not lose your Screw Lyra, hah.
True that.

But you see, the next time I will be able to measure is next weekend, or during the week if I am lucky.
Yeah, expect those measurements by next weekend, definitely not this.

EDIT: Never mind!

Here:

Lyre:

Min Height: 8 mm
Max Height: 9 mm
Max Length: 37 mm
Min Length: 36 mm

Screw:

Length: 45 mm
Max Height: 9 mm
Middle Height: 8 mm
Min Height: 6 mm
(those were 3 main heights)

Length of Contact Points ^ [Image: 210apad.png]: 6 mm

ED145:

Max Length: 39 mm
Min Length (circle over wings): 22 mm
Height: 14.5 mm

Metal Flat:

Height: 11 mm
Length: 17 mm
Length of Metal: 4 mm
Height of Metal: 3 mm

Wow, done!

Oh wait, I have a mint Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx ... Oh well. XD

Oh, and sorry about odd length of pic.
OK, sorry for double post, and the necro, but I have new measurements.

Phantom Orion measurements are in its respective thread.

Any bottoms length done, it is the actual tip, and not the grooves that put it on the track.
All done with digital caliper, so give or take 0.02 mm.
All the Bottoms are done except :
R²F
WF
WSF
GF
BWD (*Ginga*'s measurements need to be confirmed by a second person)
TB
WSF (weight too)
JSB
RSF
RB
JB

All the Tracks are done except :
H145
W105
R145
V145
LW105
UW145
TH170
TR145
W145
A230
LW160
SA165 (possibly posted already, but need to be validated by someone else)
F230
SP230

All these Wheels/Metal Wheels/Chrome Wheels are missing measurements :
Bull, Sagittario, Leone, Wolf, Aries, Quetzalcoatl, Libra, Aquario, Virgo, Pisces, L Drago, Escolpio, Gemios, Capricorne
Storm, Dark, Rock, Flame, Wind, Lightning, Clay, Counter, Thermal, Cyber, Burn, Galaxy, Mercury, Infinity, Gravity, Bakushin, Sol, Vulcan, Meteo, Tornado, Divine, Nightmare, Hell, Screw
Big Bang, Fang, Beat, L-Drago Destroy, Scythe, Jade, Forbidden, Blitz, Death, L-Drago Guardian, Diablo, Fusion, Kreis, Omega, Flash
Ifraid, Orojya, Phoenic, Revizer, Killerken, Dragooon, Gargole, Goreim, Begirados, Genbull, Girago, Balro, Wyvang, Pegasis (Chrome Wheel), Bahamdia

All these Clear Wheels/Crystal Wheels are missing measurements :
Pegasis, Wolf, Leone, Cancer, Sagittario, Aquario, Bull, L-Drago, Aries, Aquila, Libra, Capricorne, Orso, Gemios, Pisces, Phoenix, Virgo, Escolpio, Serpent, Pegasis II, Lacerta, Anubius, Giraffe, Perseus (all Versions), Susanow, Blaze, Horuseus, L-Drago II (the Rush and Assault versions), Gill, Heracleo, Byxis, Chimera, Rex, Beafowl, Kerbecs

Pegasis II, Leone II, Lynx, L-Drago Destroy, Kronos, Jupiter, Eonis, Crown, Unicorno II, Quetzalcoatl, L-Drago Guardian, Nemesis, Hades, Beelzeb, Cygnus, Dragonis, Sagittario II
Shinobi, Pirates, Archer, Dark Knight, Bandid, Berserker, Gladiator

Still, besides mainly the Wheels in general, we have advanced a lot on this matter, especially with all the repeated parts in Metal Fight Beyblade. Kei and I have come up with a new structure for these data, which you can see in this example of Duo Uranus 230WD :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...anus_230WD
We believe that this format conveys all the important information without saturating the article. If this data does not interest you, you can easily glide past it and go to the parts descriptions : these tables are very easy on the eyes, and usually fit on one small line.

I have personally added most of the measurements posted in this topic, to set the standard, so in the future, these tables can simply be copied and pasted onto another part's description. It is important to note however that we have decided to include the weights in those tables too, not just the physical measurements.

I also personally added some angles data to some parts. If you are able to measure the declination like on Earth's sides, it is very useful, and it should be added at the same time as all the other measurements.

In conclusion, I think overall this Project of the Moment was another success, even if there is still much to be done. *Ginga* has earned himself the Peridot Face, for all the data he has provided in this Project. Surprisingly, even if it was a task anybody could do, there were only a few contributors, and since Nocto already has the Peridot Face, it seemed to me that the second biggest contributor was *Ginga*.

So, as usual, the passing of the deadline of this Project of the Moment does not mean the end of this effort : this is very easy to do, anyone can do it, and we are still very advanced, so the end is still near! No HMS has been measured either!
Oh?
No HMS?

On it. Smile
I appreciate it, hah. I can "confirm" Death Gargoyle MS, Advance Averazer MS, Driger MS, Einstein MS, and basically Wyvern DJ measurements, but nothing else.e
I can do:

Gaia Dragoon MS
Driger MS
Draciel MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Wolborg MS
Round Shell MS
Samurai Changer MS RC
Jiraiya MS
Thunder Dragon MS (Hasbro)
Advance Averazer MS AR
Einstein MS
Sea Dragon MS (17.6 CWD with Defense Ring)

I'll edit this post by tonight with all of their measurements.
Wow Kai-V thank you so much, I am really honored. I can measure Jiraiya MS (including Bearing Core 2) and Advance Averazer.

(Jan. 11, 2013  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All these Clear Wheels/Crystal Wheels are missing measurements :
Pegasis, Wolf, Leone, Cancer, Sagittario, Aquario, Bull, L-Drago, Aries, Aquila, Libra, Capricorne, Orso, Gemios, Pisces, Phoenix, Virgo, Escolpio, Serpent, Pegasis II, Lacerta, Anubius, Giraffe, Perseus (all Versions), Susanow, Blaze, Horuseus, L-Drago II (the Rush and Assault versions), Gill, Heracleo, Byxis, Chimera, Rex, Beafowl, Kerbecs

I actually did measure these, but they aren't confirmed. I will try and do some more measurements some time, I have some MW and 0G parts I can do.
I completely forgot about this! Expect more measurements soon!
I did some DKD measurements:

Dragooon: Max Diameter: 45 mm - Min Diameter: 44 mm - Max Height: 8 mm(peg included) - Min Height: 3 mm

Dark Knight: Max Diameter: 45 mm - Min Diameter: 4 mm - Max Height: 9 mm(peg included) - Min Height: 4

LW160: Max Diameter: 21 mm - Min Diameter: 20 mm(not including tip lock)

I believe BSF was already done, so I left those measurements out.
These were all done with a ruler.

(Jan. 11, 2013  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I can do the ones in bold.. within the next 2 or so weeks.

I can also do:
Advance Guardian, Dranzer MS, Dragoon MS, Phantom Fox MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, Gaia Dragoon MS ..
That would be great and complete, hah. I would really appreciate it.
Ah, so since I don't have homework today for once I can get back to this since this week has been an actual pressure cooker for me.

Once I finish up some English stuff I'll do this, then move on to SciOly. Expect some measurements in a few hours (for real this time).
Jiraiya MS:

Bit Protector (for the article on molds):
Height: 6.35 mm

AR:

Max Height: 7.35 mm
Min Height: 6.49 mm
Max Length: 43.53 mm
Min Length: 32.35 mm

CWD:

Height: 7.00 mm
Max Length: 46.56 mm
Min Length: 37.77 mm

Bearing Core 2 (RC):

Height: 25.40 mm
Length (of rubber part, not shaft): 9.32 mm
Length (of shaft): 12.79
Oh, just a note:
I'm waiting for my digital caliper to arrive, so I can provide the most accurate measurements possible. So until then, I won't be posting any measurements.
Clear Wheels/Crystal Wheels (Click to View)
Blah. That took a while. I'll do MWs some other time, hah.

Ah.
When the High School quarter ends this Friday, I can get stuff done. I have so much carp to do this weekend...

I already have some of the measurements done, but I have no way to finish right now. I'm not even supposed to be on here right now.
Is there anything else left to measure? Tongue_out

Is there a list I can look at to help out with this?
(Jan. 27, 2013  12:14 AM)Tech Wrote: Is there anything else left to measure? Tongue_out

Is there a list I can look at to help out with this?

I posted one in one of my latest posts in this topic, but since then people have posted further measurements which I have not crossed out yet. You can try looking at everything yourself though, especially since everything should be confimed by a second person before being added on Beywiki.
Here are my MWs.

Oh, and here is Byxis:

Height: 7.93 mm
Length: 38.02 mm