[Northern California] Bay Bladers Community

Hello there, Beyblade world! This thread is a revamp of the older NorCal forums that will provide easy access to pretty much any resource you could need. 

Our current Tournament organizers/Event planners are as follows:

Deadly_162 (me)- Currently the most active tournament organizer in NorCal. Host of the Beys In The Bay series and a co-host of Beyblade NorCal HighTide. Based in San Jose.
greg8972- Tournament organizer based in Modesto. Owner of the Bay Bladers discord.
ZYeYO- Tournament organizer based in Fremont. Longest-serving NorCal organizer.
Goofyguy12808- Tournament organizer based in San Jose.
Vulcan Eagle- Tournament Organizer based in SoCal. Co-host of Beyblade NorCal HighTide.

Event locations:

Deadly_162
CardArt- 781 E El Camino Real Suite 100, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Rosemary Gardens Park- 161 Sonora Ave, San Jose, CA 95110

Goofyguy12808
The Retro Fix II Turbo- 400 E Campbell Ave #200, Campbell, CA 95008

Important Resources:
NorCal Beyblade Discord- Old discord server with more members
Bay Bladers Discord- New active discord server
CardArt Discord Server- CardArt specific discord server
Ranked Clauses Form- Please fill this out, This helps organizers figure out what events to run.
Tournament schedule for the next 4-5 months:

August 6th: Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #12: Unbecoming/Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #13: Dreamcatcher (BST/BSC)

August 19th: The Salmon Run 1 (X) (tentative)

September ???: Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #14: Where The Skies End/Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #15: Into The Unknown (BST/X)

September ???: The Salmon Run 2 (tentative)

October ???: Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #15: The Future Is Now/Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #16: Gravity Of You (X/MFL)

October ???: The Salmon Run 3 (tentative)

November ???: Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #17: Bringing It Down/Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #18: Diving Bell (X/PLA)

November ???: The Salmon Run 4 (tentative)
Ok thank you for the info
I’m new to the game, seriously that is. I’ve got about 8 metal fight beys with quad strike stadium. 2 hyper sphere beys with hyper sphere stadium and recently purchased 6 beyblade x beys with the beyblade x stadium. With the new set I wanted to branch out and play others. Would be cool to start a club or something. I live in Stockton California.
i have a club if anyone wanted to join?