New here on wbo

Hi my name is HyperNinja been trying to get back into beyblade after watching some great beyblader channels on youtube. Right now I don't really now a lot about the burst series. I hope to battle some people in Michigan, like even go to a tournament. But yeah just trying to get back into to beyblades
Welcome to WBO buddy! I hope you enjoy your stay, everybody here is very nice!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome man
(Nov. 07, 2021  7:22 PM)HyperNinja Wrote: Hi my name is HyperNinja been trying to get back into beyblade after watching some great beyblader channels on youtube. Right now I don't really now a lot about the burst series. I hope to battle some people in Michigan, like even go to a tournament. But yeah just trying to get back into to beyblades

Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Also, if you're getting into Burst, the anime might be the simplest introduction to it.
Welcome to the WBO, new pogchamp!
(Nov. 07, 2021  7:22 PM)HyperNinja Wrote: Hi my name is HyperNinja been trying to get back into beyblade after watching some great beyblader channels on youtube. Right now I don't really now a lot about the burst series. I hope to battle some people in Michigan, like even go to a tournament. But yeah just trying to get back into to beyblades

Nice to meet ya!
One thing to know is hasbro beys are bad tt beys are good
Yeah but in some cases some of the Hasbro release are a little bit better but that's extremely rare

Just joking tt is way better
Welcome to the WBO!
welcome to the wbo!

(Nov. 08, 2021  1:49 AM)Ultimateblader. Wrote: Yeah but in some cases some of the Hasbro release are a little bit better but that's extremely rare

balkesh, turbo spryzen, spryzen requiem, keep=h, hazard kerbeus, etc: Aight i'mma head out
(Nov. 09, 2021  12:47 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: welcome to the wbo!

(Nov. 08, 2021  1:49 AM)Ultimateblader. Wrote: Yeah but in some cases some of the Hasbro release are a little bit better but that's extremely rare

balkesh, turbo spryzen, spryzen requiem, keep=h, hazard kerbeus, etc: Aight i'mma head out

Ok there are some exceptions