New Here, so... Hi everyone

Hey everyone im new here, just recently got back into beyblades. Unfortunately I dont have any Crying but am looking to change that with the new MFB's which are awesome. As ive been gone so long im also looking for some help on advanced beyblade mechanics like weights and like what 145D means etc, etc. Thanks!
welcome Smile
the beyblade name comes from three parts. the metal wheel, the track, the bottom.
the wheel is called by names like pegasis, tracks are caled by numbers and sometimes with some letters. when ou say 145, it means the heigh of the track is 145 cm. and the bottoms are called by letter, but those letters always mean something. for example, D is taken from the word Defence, so its a defence bottom.

hope you understood what i said, cuz it looks confusing Confused
so in a nut shell a D145 would be a defense 14.5 mm base right?
(Jul. 30, 2009  9:32 PM)Havok Wrote: so in a nut shell a D145 would be a defense 14.5 mm base right?

Yup. But it's called a track, not a base Wink

And welcome to WBO! Hope you have a great time here Smile
(Jul. 30, 2009  9:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: when ou say 145, it means the heigh of the track is 145 cm.

No, that's incorrect. If the track is 145 for example, it means that the track has a height of 14.5mm, not 145cm Speechless Do you know how tall 145cm is....
(Jul. 30, 2009  9:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: welcome Smile
when ou say 145, it means the heigh of the track is 145 cm.

O.O..................

Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! =D
Welcome.

Yay another guy interested in the nitty-gritty details like myself Cute

Word of advice don't trust all the weights you see posted online, they're great general info, but you'll want to weigh all of your own parts yourself, even then some weights will fluctuate.
lmao, i wrote that without even thinking!
well.. thats because i was afraid of being beaten to answer this.
so.. just like they said, its 14,5 mm.
ok lol and yeah again i currently dont own any at all right now, in fact ive only ever owned 1 in my life but im planning on being more into it now. thanks hiro for the advice, and everyone else
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Welcome to WBO HavokJoyful_2 if you have heard this already i'm sorry but there is a new edition to beyblade called BMF/MFB which is how i prefere to call it.Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 31, 2009  12:52 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Welcome to WBO HavokJoyful_2 if you have heard this already i'm sorry but there is a new edition to beyblade called BMF/MFB which is how i prefere to call it.Tongue_out_wink
to be quite honest i was looking up episodes of the old show and came across it, which is why i became interested again in a sense Tongue_out_wink
Welcome Grin
Thanks everyone, finally a board that people actually welcome other people on. This is nice
Welcome to the WBO. Smile