New Galaxy Pegasis Thread

You should list viable combos for Galaxy and R2F, like
for galaxy:
Use in Attack Customization
Galaxy can still be utilized in the combo, Galaxy Pegasis 145RF/R2F.
for R2F:
R2F can be used to its full extent in the combo, Ray Unicorno 100R2F.
Uh, Galaxy kinda sucks in that combo. (145RF)

Ray Unicorno 100R2F is outclassed now, why use it?

I would use MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F.
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Clear wheel: Pegasis II
The Pegasis II Clear Wheel is originally released in a semi-transparent, light blue color. The Clear Wheel depicts two Pegasus heads, much like the original Pegasis Clear Wheel. The wing of the Pegasis is rigid and has slanted lines on the edge. On each of the wings shows the letters P-E-G-I, short for Pegasis, in a red color.
Gee,I didn't notice that.
Yo, that's pretty much spam, and doesn't need to be posted. but congratulations
Can someone try and find a slightly decent combo for the Galaxy wheel? I was thinking about Galaxy 145R2F since some people have found that to be good before.
Ultra
Yea, Galaxy has been found to be best at 145 height. Galaxy Pegasis 145RF/R2F.
That's not conclusive though. Only 2 people actually tested it. That's why I want more testing before this article is posted. Might get a new Galaxy Pegasis soon.
Nojo or Dan
Found out that galaxy may have some upper smash but HE HASNT TESTED it
Uhh... Maybe you should mention that since Galaxy is the lightest metal wheel, its attacking capabilities are severely hindered, making it a less viable choice? Because if it had the weight, it would be one of the best wheels for smash, only behind ones like vulcan and lightning, same level as ray.
I'll think about it. Anyone else agree with what he said cause i'm not really sure.
"One of the best Wheels for Smash", I do not know.
Nonsense King, who is running for President by the way Wrote:Face: Pegasis II

The face on this Beyblade depicts a Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Pegasis II

The original release of Pegasis II is a dark blue transparent plastic wheel. The edges of the Clear Wheel are shaped in a wing like pattern with red highlights, each ending in a pointed ‘head’ shape, representing the body form of Pegasis, the symbol its design is influenced by.

Metal Wheel: Galaxy

The Galaxy Metal Wheel is coated blue. It has 3 sets of prongs in order to make it resemble the Milky Way Galaxy. These protrusions are meant for Smash and Force Smash. However, Galaxy's performance as an attack wheel in general is severely outclassed, and should only be used when nothing else is available.

Track: Wing 105 (W105)

Wing 105 is the first 105 track with a gimmick. With that being said, the gimmick is that it has two wings that fly around when the bey is spinning. However, it performs exactly like 105, and has the same uses. In the end, W105, it is outclassed by 100, 90, and 85.

Bottom: Right Rubber Flat (R2F)

R2F is essentially RF, with one exception being that is shaped like a star curved to the right. This significantly increases speed, and increases it's lifespan in the sense that R2F will not get warn as easily as RF. Though, due to the increased speed, it has less stamina. Both tips can be hard to control when in mint condition.

R2F can be used in many of the same combos that RF can be used with, and at times may even perform better due to the slight increase in speed, as stated above. R²F can be used in the combos: MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R²F, MF Lightning L Drago 100R²F, and Gravity Perseus R145R²F.

Overall

Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F consists of mostly outclassed parts that don't have much in competitive use, with the exception being R2F, which is a staple part in almost every attack combo. For Bladers that need the fastest moving bottom, Galaxy Pegasis is a good buy. Every Blader should own multiples of this bey.
wow that's better than mine. Send it to Kei to see if it's good enough to be uploaded.
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: wow that's better than mine. Send it to Kei to see if it's good enough to be uploaded.

Thanks. Your own will still great though.
Mine was alright but the wording in yours is much better.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:00 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Mine was alright but yours a definite improvement for each section mainly because the wording is much better

Thanks for the compliment. Wink