MFB combo

(Apr. 09, 2009  6:01 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: In alot of aspects.
It is, I mean both are super powerful.

You can't say they're the same thing just because they're both powerful. Libra is Libra. Gemios is Gemios
(Apr. 09, 2009  6:04 PM)Nuno Wrote: You can't say they're the same thing just because they're both powerful. Libra is Libra. Gemios is Gemios
Dude, that's not the reason.
They spin alot the same. And both do similair attacks.
Ugh. They are totally different. What do you mean by "similar attacks?"
(Apr. 09, 2009  6:15 PM)Giga Wrote: Ugh. They are totally different. What do you mean by "similar attacks?"
Wsatch som vids, or do live comparasin
Okay, will do. Back in about five mins to post my results.
Gemios roams abit then goes to the middle, while Libra stays in the middle for the whole match! Similar. Check youtube for proof.
Libra and Gemios are not similar. There's a huge weight and shape difference.
(Apr. 09, 2009  6:25 PM)Giga Wrote: Okay, will do. Back in about five mins to post my results.
Gemios roams abit then goes to the middle, while Libra stays in the middle for the whole match! Similar. Check youtube for proof.
Yeah they are balance blades.
They are hard to hit, hit hard, and are ahrd to knock down.
Use them and slidding shoot, and customize them to be short, you re invincable.
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Libra and Gemios are not similar. There's a huge weight and shape difference.
They do the same things.
(Apr. 09, 2009  9:46 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: They do the same things.

Based on what exactly? I really don't think you know what you are talking about ...
(Apr. 09, 2009  9:46 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: They do the same things.

Like what? Get launched, spin, battle.....
Yeah... Libra is defensive and Gemios is much lighter it could be used for smash attack or endurance (I can't remember, did we ever find out if it was any good for either?)
It seems to have some smash. I want to try it with RF.
I can definitely see Gemios 90RF doing some fair damage.
um i forget whats a RF is haha. i cant remember its on the tip of my tounge.
(Apr. 10, 2009  12:58 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: um i forget whats a RF is haha. i cant remember its on the tip of my tounge.

Rubber Flat.
ha i knew it was somethin with rubber
(Apr. 10, 2009  12:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It seems to have some smash. I want to try it with RF.

Ahh, okay. Looking forward to seeing the results then. Gemios90RF (or 100) should be pretty good then.
anyone got any ideas for a combo.
(Apr. 09, 2009  5:46 PM)Anu Wrote: Flamer- With you current parts Leone105D would be your best bet ...

:\
(Apr. 12, 2009  4:07 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: anyone got any ideas for a combo.

You said you only have these MFB: Leone 145D, Pegasis 105 and Sagittario 145, right?

Then the best combo you could make would be Leone 105D...
i about to get drago L.what could i make?i thought

face leone
wheel drago L
track pegasis
base leone

ii thought of a non move attack.it dosent waste all it speed spinning around the stadium.
OK Now I guess you ould try Leone105F due to some Smash Attack potential.
Other than this and Leone105D I doubt anything else would work.
eh its all i need
i used that combo and it has offensive power and defensive power
i am so mad!!!!!! toywiz sent me back my money.no more dragos in stock!so i got 2 vol.2 booster packs. secrert pieses
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:58 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i am so mad!!!!!! toywiz sent me back my money.no more dragos in stock!so i got 2 vol.2 booster packs. secrert pieses

RBV2 is still a very good purchase.
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:58 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i am so mad!!!!!! toywiz sent me back my money.no more dragos in stock!so i got 2 vol.2 booster packs. secrert pieses

What did you get in them? or have you yet to get them? Hope u don't/didn't get some carp bull.
just ordered it.i wanted libra and pisese