MF L L DragoT125RF

ohk so ive been messing with this combo for awhile and finaly got a c145 and had the time to test it out against a top tire deffence combo.I did 20 Battles fire 1 fire 2 test in MFB attack Stadium against MF LibraC145WB

Round 1:Libra wins by out spin
Round 2:L L drago wins by KO
Round 3:L L drago wins by KO
Round 4:L L drago wins by KO
Round 6:Libra wins by out spin
Round 7:Libra wins by out spin
Round 8:L L drago wins by KO
Round 9:Libra wins by out spin
Round 10:L L drago wins by KO
Round 11:Libra wins by out spin
Round 12:L L drago wins by KO
Round 13:Libra wins by out spin
Round 14:L L drago wins by KO
Round 15:L L drago wins by KO
Round 16:Libra wins by out spin
Round 17:L L drago wins by KO
Round 18:Libra wins by KO
Round 19:L L drago wins by KO
Round 20:L L drago wins by KO

I was quite suprised by this i didnt expcet MFL L dragoT125RF to do so well winning 12/20 battles,i think the thing that made this combo quite effective is the fact its spining in the opposite direction as Libra and with WB Libra tends to move around abit and L L drago hitting it head on with full strenght would always KO MF LibraC145Wb.I found it realy easy to control for some reason the whole time testing MF L L dragoT125RF only self KO'd 4 times and i didnt count them in the results.

Althought results could change if i did more extensive testing like 60battles but i just dont have the time and i dont realy wanna wear this RF out to much
I tried this combo out, and the results came out rather different.
I used my last near mint RF and Libra won 11 times..
Not saying this is a bad combo, but I also tried this against Storm100RF, and Storm tossed Drago like a raggg dollllllll

But its unique
Storm won 14 times 1 draw
are you good with RF tho?Cause being able to use RF realy well makes a hell of a diffrence
(Dec. 30, 2009  10:30 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Not saying this is a bad combo, but I also tried this against Storm100RF, and Storm tossed Drago like a raggg dollllllll

But its unique
Storm won 14 times 1 draw

Why would you test an it against Storm 100RF ...

I have actually tried MF Lightning L Drago T125/D125RF out before, and results were quite promising if I recall correctly. I like 120/125 as a height for RF, because it allows ample Metal Wheel contact with Libra/Earth.
Ultimate blader Flat RFs perform better than the new ones with the dent in the middle i beleive.

EDIT: Oh wait, he used it against Storm Pegasis...this changes everything.
why use T125 over CH120?
I have not tested this custom myself, but your results are not particularly impressive. 12 wins out of 20 is only a 60% win rate.

Also, Libra should not be moving around at all. When using WB, never launch at full strength. A few of LL Drago's wins may have occurred because it was moving, so I don't know how seriously to take these already unimpressive results.

And like Brad said, why T125 over CH120?
i tried it as an altertive to CH120,and it was just the early wins in which libra was moving around abit all the rest it was pretty much staying in the middle
With Dark Cancer CH120SF being a normal release, I do not see a need for an "alternative" to CH120.
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:28 PM)Dirge Wrote: i tried it as an altertive to CH120,and it was just the early wins in which libra was moving around abit all the rest it was pretty much staying in the middle

If LL Drago achieved any victories due to WB moving around, your results are immediately skewed.

WB doesn't move nearly as fast as Flat Bottoms, of course, but if you shoot it normally (at full power) it will still move around a bit. A Defense types movement should essentially be limited to when it is hit by an opposing Beyblade, otherwise it should be stationary in the centre of the Beystadium.
yeah shoot WB at half-power is the way to go
I shot it half power for the 2nd half of the test if you want me to do them again at half power,ill do it on the 2nd of january finaly have a full free day and i could always do a 60battle test to see if the results changer alot.

its more of an alterntive for me since i dont wanna fork out money for a beyblade which only has a usefull part and i dont realy like the clear wheel and face.
Well in competitive blading, ch120 is like a Must habe part
too high for ldrago. but then i guess it was a semi-smart choice, because libra deals with low attacks severely.
but then ldrago has an amazin upper wheel. Ldrago is just too light XD
libra vs quetz? ive never seen a vid lol
or should i just do storm90rf vs Libra lol
I don't know why I felt like using T125, but I just tossed it in this combo. I won't even try explaining, so I'll just post my results.

MF Lightning LDrago T125RF -VS- MF Earth Virgo GB145WB

20 battles conducted, Virgo combination launched first.

1) LDrago by Knockout
2) LDrago by Knockout
3) LDrago by Outspin (Virgo knocked off balance and spunout)
4) LDrago by Knockout
5) Virgo by Outspin
6) Virgo by Outspin
7) LDrago by Knockout
8) LDrago by Knockout
9) LDrago by Knockout
10) LDrago by Knockout
11) LDrago by Knockout
12) LDrago by Knockout
13) Virgo by outsipin
14) LDrago by Knockout
15) Virgo by outspin
16) LDrago by Knockout
17) Virgo by Knockout
18) LDrago by Knockout
19) LDrago by Knockout
20) LDrago by Knockout

15/20 wins by the LDrago combo. Battles with instant stadium outs on launch were discarded....as were hits that KOed both blades at the same time.

Can someone please test this combo to confirm?

I have no reason to fabricate these results...Just thought it was really interesting. Wondering if it's just the way I shoot, or if everyone else is getting results similar to this.

Please reply.
Corey, I merged your thread with a pre-existing one which discussed MF L L Drago T125RF.
Thank you. I didn't see one already, sorry!
i was just playing with the combo again lastnight actully,i switched RF with HF because i find it to be more dependable and i was contstantly getting ko's with it against MF earth LeoneGB145WB didnt realy keep results but still found it alot better with HF then RF alot less self KO'ing
What kind of stadium are you using?
That's fine, but I was addressing Dirge.
I posted results too, and you didn't quote anyone in your post.

Sorry?
Im using MFB attack aswell as was stated when i 1st posted this thread.
also all test arent real relevant unless they have been conducted in MFB attack from my understanding