M145 ( move 145) Brutaly Honest review

There are two modes to the M145, inner mode and outer mode

Outer mode enables the bouncing feature it has in the anime. Outer mode is a decent attack mode it hase poor stamina but it can easily KO a bey if it doesnt die out itself. But overall this mode isnt competitive at all its realy for shows.

Inner mode deactivates the amount of bouncing there is but only if it is launched correctly if it is launched at an angle it will bounce slightly then return to normal therefore deacreasing your stamina. If it is launched straight on it acts like a normal 145 track. So that takes inner mode out of the picture for attack types because you cant perform the sliding shoot.

Overal the M145 track isn't very good at all.
You do not make an article for a single piece, you do one for the entire bey.
Though, Storm Capricorne is being written/wrote by <3 so..
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:05 AM)Dan Wrote: You do not make an article for a single piece, you do one for the entire bey.
Though, Storm Capricorne is being written/wrote by <3 so..
On wiki there are reviews for single pieces I cant write one?
Mind showing me one?
Are you refering to ones like the Flat and SG Flat articles?
People can do reviews for single pieces if they are good, I think it is better than not contributing at all, but in this case I agree that ♥'s article is better.
Well anyone mind giving me some pointers i would like to contribute to this community
Have you already looked at <3's article on Storm Capricorne?
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:20 AM)Byser Wrote: Have you already looked at <3's article on Storm Capricorne?

No i've been looking for itn Unhappy
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Storm-Capricorne-M145Q
I read <3 's review on the M145 piece and i see that his/hers is worded better but not any offense to <3 i dnt realy see a diffrence in our reviews but first come first serve and he/she took the time to review the whole bey he/she deserves the spot more than me