[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

I may be able to come if your tourney is near Indianapolis, which is where I may be going to soon!
It's going to be in Caramel, it would be great if you can come!
(Oct. 29, 2013  12:05 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: I may be able to come if your tourney is near Indianapolis, which is where I may be going to soon!

That's great! It'd be amazing to meet people from NC, IL, and VI! So you are a maybe?
Yes, it's in the OP.

11675 Hazel Dell Parkway, Carmel, IN, 46033 at Founders Park.
What happened with that Comic Book Store?
theblackdragon never got it. I think he told me he didn't get ahold of them yet.

I hope Cake sees my signature XD.
(Oct. 30, 2013  12:40 AM)Tri Wrote: theblackdragon never got it. I think he told me he didn't get ahold of them yet.

I may be in Michigan on Friday, visiting family...

So I might not be able to come...

boohoo ;(
(Oct. 31, 2013  1:52 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2013  12:40 AM)Tri Wrote: theblackdragon never got it. I think he told me he didn't get ahold of them yet.

I may be in Michigan on Friday, visiting family...

So I might not be able to come...

boohoo ;(

http://gif-central.blogspot.com/2013/01/...o.html?m=1

That really sucks. lol I'm the only confirmed Indiana blader, haha.

Hopefully Dark Kerbecs and his bro can then Unhappy.
Still maybe, because my parents have no sense of urgency... they may change their mind at some inopportune time...

Tournament organizer: "oh hey sorry guys we can't do the tournament"

My parents: "oh hey guess what you can go to the tournament now yay"
So if we end not having 8 confirmed are we still going to do this? We could get a couple parents to join in couldn't we to make it official.
Well, we may or may not depending on whether my dad will let me. I am supposed to be visiting family, after all, and if it's not official I might not be able to make it.

But it's still a possibility. If Cake, Dark Kerbecs and his brother could all come we'd have plenty of people. Just keep our fingers crossed that Cake, Basaltspam and GuardianRevizer can make it up.
I can still come with my friends. Did you guys put up an ad yet? That would help. I might be able to bring 2 more friends.
I don't really know how to put an add up. Tongue_out But it would be amazing if you could bring two more friends! Grin

If Dark Kerbecs and his brother come we can get this thing booked.
He messaged me and said that he can't come Unhappy.
I can come, my dad can come, thetrashcan56 would come, and 3 others would come, so you have 8 confirmed!
Dude, you just made me stand and scream right in front of my mom XD!

I'm so happy right now. I can't even explain it in words.
Lol, but I now have 3 tournaments in one week! This one, the Chicago one on the 24th, and the Michigan one on the 30th! Yay... XD
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!

Score! You guys rock! Grin

We can get this thing up ASAP!
I need an L/R or Left spin string launcher I can borrow, since mines jammed D:
I can't wait for this tourney! Will there be any prizes?
I don't know if theblackdragon ever got any but I'm sure I could get a little something to give the winners. It wouldn't be anything great though.
I'm sure I can get at least a Samurai Pegasis for this event.