I am the OdinaryBlader

Hello there, I'm the OdinaryBlader, No the name isn't a spelling error. I love beyblade and I can't wait to become a part of the WBO, with that said I'm the OdinaryBlader and im just an ordinary blader looking to have fun with spinning tops.
Welcome to the WBO Hotel! I hope you enjoy your stay For Eternity Over here we have the Hall Room where Beyblade Tournaments are located and on the otherside we have our Beyblade Store where you can buy TT Beys. Now here's your key to your room.

Lol, sorry it's a running joke we have when introducing someone. Anyways welcome to the WBO, Ordinary Blader
♩Welcome to the WBO
Have a look around
Almost anything beyblade-related can probably be found
We've got mountains of content
Some better, some worse
If none of it's of interest to you, you'd be the first♩
If it wasn't clear, this is me saying "welcome to the wbo" in a creative way
Edit: V1.1.
(Nov. 28, 2021  8:03 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

(Nov. 28, 2021  8:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Hotel! I hope you enjoy your stay For Eternity Over here we have the Hall Room where Beyblade Tournaments are located and on the otherside we have our Beyblade Store where you can buy TT Beys. Now here's your key to your room.

Lol, sorry it's a running joke we have when introducing someone. Anyways welcome to the WBO, Ordinary Blader

(Nov. 28, 2021  8:25 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: ♩Welcome to the WBO
Have a look around
Some better, some worse

thanks guys, seems to be a very welcoming place around here
Have a look around
Some better, some worse

Dang, you beat me to it. Not gonna lie, but this is probably the most creative welcome to the WBO I've ever seen. Mind if I steal that idea times seven?
my bad i didnt see this, but welcome to the WBO!

Have a look around
Some better, some worse

God, for some reason i think this should be the WBO intro.
(Nov. 28, 2021  9:28 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
Have a look around
Some better, some worse

Dang, you beat me to it. Not gonna lie, but this is probably the most creative welcome to the WBO I've ever seen. Mind if I steal that idea times seven?

Thank you. It isn't  the definitive version yet, I'll probably update it. But sure, steal it.
(Nov. 28, 2021  7:48 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: Hello there, I'm the OdinaryBlader, No the name isn't a spelling error. I love beyblade and I can't wait to become a part of the WBO, with that said I'm the OdinaryBlader and im just an ordinary blader looking to have fun with spinning tops.

By the way, Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your time here! Judging by your username, you're either a fan of the Odin Beys, or the name OrdinaryBlader was already taken. Am I right? lol.
(Nov. 29, 2021  12:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2021  7:48 PM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: Hello there, I'm the OdinaryBlader, No the name isn't a spelling error. I love beyblade and I can't wait to become a part of the WBO, with that said I'm the OdinaryBlader and im just an ordinary blader looking to have fun with spinning tops.

By the way, Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your time here! Judging by your username, you're either a fan of the Odin Beys, or the name OrdinaryBlader was already taken. Am I right? lol.
Yes I'm a fan of the odin line of beys and OrdinaryBlader was available but i wanted to throw the pun in there lol
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:05 AM)OdinaryBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  12:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: By the way, Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy your time here! Judging by your username, you're either a fan of the Odin Beys, or the name OrdinaryBlader was already taken. Am I right? lol.
Yes I'm a fan of the odin line of beys and OrdinaryBlader was available but i wanted to throw the pun in there lol

Another member who utilizes the power of puns!

Finally! A worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:17 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:05 AM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: Yes I'm a fan of the odin line of beys and OrdinaryBlader was available but i wanted to throw the pun in there lol

Another member who utilizes the power of puns!

I am fluent in puns, sarcasm and dad jokes, I am the creation of millions of years worth of eye rolls and sighs, I can be cornier then corn and cheesier then cheese... The battle shall be legendary
Welcome to the WBO OdinaryBlader! For a moment when I saw your username I read OrdinaryBlader lol. I would come up with some creative way to say Welcome to the WBO but nothings popping in my head at the moment, so I’ll just stick with the simple way of saying it. If you’ve got any question anyone here will more than likely be willing to help answer!
To start hosting or going to tournaments go to the tournaments section, in there you should be able to find the rulebook and organizers guide from tournaments. In tournaments make sure the address shown is reachable and see if you have proper beys for the format, when you click on become an organizer you just get 100% on a quiz and you’ll become one. I’ve failed 4 times so I wouldn’t count on getting it the first time, but hey maybe you do!
For advice on competetive you can ask in the Beyblade random thoughts thread or in specific beyblade testing threads.
You can also create your own threads for fanfics, Custom Beyblade Tournamwnts, specific problems you’re having with equipment, proposals for anything, etc…
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO OdinaryBlader! For a moment when I saw your username I read OrdinaryBlader lol. I would come up with some creative way to say Welcome to the WBO but nothings popping in my head at the moment, so I’ll just stick with the simple way of saying it. If you’ve got any question anyone here will more than likely be willing to help answer!
To start hosting or going to tournaments go to the tournaments section, in there you should be able to find the rulebook and organizers guide from tournaments. In tournaments make sure the address shown is reachable and see if you have proper beys for the format, when you click on become an organizer you just get 100% on a quiz and you’ll become one. I’ve failed 4 times so I wouldn’t count on getting it the first time, but hey maybe you do!
For advice on competetive you can ask in the Beyblade random thoughts thread or in specific beyblade testing threads.
You can also create your own threads for fanfics, Custom Beyblade Tournamwnts, specific problems you’re having with equipment, proposals for anything, etc…

Thanks, I appreciate the little useful information you've gathered, I don't beleive theres tournaments or interest around my area for tournaments but you never know
(Nov. 29, 2021  2:03 AM)OdinaryBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO OdinaryBlader! For a moment when I saw your username I read OrdinaryBlader lol. I would come up with some creative way to say Welcome to the WBO but nothings popping in my head at the moment, so I’ll just stick with the simple way of saying it. If you’ve got any question anyone here will more than likely be willing to help answer!

Thanks, I appreciate the little useful information you've gathered, I don't beleive theres tournaments or interest around my area for tournaments but you never know
There are lots of bladers who don’t have interest in their area, but you can start your own community by becoming an organizer if you want. If not that’s fine too. This is also just me personally, but for communities that lots of bladers are already in it’s a bit tougher for the new people at tournaments, especially those who don’t get many parts to keep up with the many top ranked players in their area. Course that just makes it more challenging and fun, but still difficult. Idk what that has to do with tournaments but I just wanted to say that. And yeah, you never know if there is interest!
(Nov. 29, 2021  2:05 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  2:03 AM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: Thanks, I appreciate the little useful information you've gathered, I don't beleive theres tournaments or interest around my area for tournaments but you never know
There are lots of bladers who don’t have interest in their area, but you can start your own community by becoming an organizer if you want. If not that’s fine too. This is also just me personally, but for communities that lots of bladers are already in it’s a bit tougher for the new people at tournaments, especially those who don’t get many parts to keep up with the many top ranked players in their area. Course that just makes it more challenging and fun, but still difficult. Idk what that has to do with tournaments but I just wanted to say that. And yeah, you never know if there is interest!

Well also being an Organizer is a lot of work OdinaryBlader You have to buy equipment for your event and make sure nothing happens on that day so you'll definitely be able to Host and you need to Review The Organizer's Guide a couple of times and you have to be 13 to host a Tournament plus you have to rent out a venue for your tournament. You also have to Pay Tournament Fees and to top that all of to be an Organizer you have to pass a Quiz and an Interview then you'll be able to actually host Tournaments. I'm currently studying to become an Organizer so if you have any Questions I may or may not be able to answer them. so I prefer you ask an actual Organizer or Staff Member. Anyways I'm not trying to scare you with all these responsibilities but if you're planning on becoming an Organizer then you need to know these things.
(Nov. 29, 2021  2:26 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  2:05 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There are lots of bladers who don’t have interest in their area, but you can start your own community by becoming an organizer if you want. If not that’s fine too. This is also just me personally, but for communities that lots of bladers are already in it’s a bit tougher for the new people at tournaments, especially those who don’t get many parts to keep up with the many top ranked players in their area. Course that just makes it more challenging and fun, but still difficult. Idk what that has to do with tournaments but I just wanted to say that. And yeah, you never know if there is interest!

Well also being an Organizer is a lot of work OdinaryBlader You have to buy equipment for your event and make sure nothing happens on that day so you'll definitely be able to Host and you need to Review The Organizer's Guide a couple of times and you have to be 13 to host a Tournament plus you have to rent out a venue for your tournament. You also have to Pay Tournament Fees and to top that all of to be an Organizer you have to pass a Quiz and an Interview then you'll be able to actually host Tournaments. I'm currently studying to become an Organizer so if you have any Questions I may or may not be able to answer them. so I prefer you ask an actual Organizer or Staff Member. Anyways I'm not trying to scare you with all these responsibilities but if you're planning on becoming an Organizer then you need to know these things.
dont worry your not scaring me with all the responsibilities. I'm not actively looking to become an organizer at the moment but it sounds like a fun experience to have, maybe later I'll try for it but for now i dont even own anything takara tomy so tournaments are out of the question. but this information is still really useful to me.

(Nov. 29, 2021  2:05 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  2:03 AM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: Thanks, I appreciate the little useful information you've gathered, I don't beleive theres tournaments or interest around my area for tournaments but you never know

Same with this, once again really useful information. I know that there is no extablished "community" in my immediate area so i dont have much competition if i decide to become an organizer, i thnak you guys for the help and information ang good luck to you and Unseen Burst in becoming organizers when
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:43 AM)OdinaryBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:17 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Another member who utilizes the power of puns!

I am fluent in puns, sarcasm and dad jokes, I am the creation of millions of years worth of eye rolls and sighs, I can be cornier then corn and cheesier then cheese... The battle shall be legendary
I see... another blader who makes bad jokes, finally an equal.
I welcome you to the WBO, I'm sure you're gonna reach the TOP... get it, you know spinning top? Yeah? Beyblades are spinning tops? Anyways enjoy your stay in the best beyblade forums in the world, the other forums are NOTHING compared to it... get it like the nothing driver? Yeah, I think around here I make the creative yet the worst ones...
There's a post here for beyblade puns and the likes, it's gonna be fun 2 have you... get it? As in the 2 disc? Yeah...
(Nov. 29, 2021  3:44 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  1:43 AM)OdinaryBlader Wrote: I am fluent in puns, sarcasm and dad jokes, I am the creation of millions of years worth of eye rolls and sighs, I can be cornier then corn and cheesier then cheese... The battle shall be legendary
I see... another blader who makes bad jokes, finally an equal.
I welcome you to the WBO, I'm sure you're gonna reach the TOP... get it, you know spinning top? Yeah? Beyblades are spinning tops? Anyways enjoy your stay in the best beyblade forums in the world, the other forums are NOTHING compared to it... get it like the nothing driver? Yeah, I think around here I make the creative yet the worst ones...
There's a post here for beyblade puns and the likes, it's gonna be fun 2 have you... get it? As in the 2 disc? Yeah...

Now I have 2 rivals of equal POWER?

Looks like I'll have to do as much as I can to KEEP my LEGACY on this site...

Also, advice from 1 pun MASTER 2 another, unless someone asks you to, don't explain your puns. It takes away from the whole joke. This is a friendly piece of advice, so please don't take it the wrong way.
(Nov. 29, 2021  4:19 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  3:44 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I see... another blader who makes bad jokes, finally an equal.

Now I have 2 rivals of equal POWER?

Looks like I'll have to do as much as I can to KEEP my LEGACY of this site...

Also, advice from 1 pun MASTER 2 another, unless someone asks you to, don't explain your puns. It takes away from the whole joke. This is a friendly piece of advice, so please don't take it the wrong way.
Ha, actually it gives the pun more eye rolls. I know, because I use it all the time. I am the MASTER (get it, because the Master layer?) at the technique, I can make people laugh because of how more cringy I make the joke® {GET IT? Because the GT chip Joker? lmao} by explaining it. I'll take the advice but my method is more EFFECTIVE (because... pokemon? Idk anymore tbh...), I'll try to do your advice!
Bro...I love the name!!! Odinary Blader is Legit!
Welcome Odin, to Asgard Hey there welcome to the WBO! Are you hungry because there's a cafeteria were we feed you with memes!
(Nov. 29, 2021  5:07 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  4:19 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Now I have 2 rivals of equal POWER?

Looks like I'll have to do as much as I can to KEEP my LEGACY of this site...

Ha, actually it gives the pun more eye rolls. I know, because I use it all the time. I am the MASTER (get it, because the Master layer?) at the technique, I can make people laugh because of how more cringy I make the joke® {GET IT? Because the GT chip Joker? lmao} by explaining it. I'll take the advice but my method is more EFFECTIVE (because... pokemon? Idk anymore tbh...), I'll try to do your advice!

No! It's too much! Their puns! It's too much! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*dies*