Hiya Im new here =D from Cali but moving to Ontario soon

As the title says I am a new user and thought I would Introduce myself and say hi to everyone here Smile
Hi! Welcome. Have you heard of MFB?
Welcome to WBO. Have fun! Smile
Welcome, there are lots of Bladers in Ontario Smile
Welcome to WBO! Joyful_3

From Cali to Ontario... that's a pretty big move. But there are a lot of bladers in Ontario, epecially around the Toronto area Smile
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
Oh? Moving from Cali(fornia, I assume) to Ontario? Well, isn't that marvelous! I do hope you'll have a splendid time moving there and stuff.

Welcome and have a fascinating day!
Well that move is going to be disappointing come winter haha

Hooray for more Ontario bladers though! Smile
Welcome to the WBO!

If you're going to be here by the end of this month, check this thread out. If we have enough interest, we'll be getting together to Beyblade at FanExpo 2009 in Toronto. Smile
Wow yea thanks for the warm welcome Grin And to be more exact Im moving to Perth, Ontario but nice to know that when I move up there I'll be able to hang with fellow Beybladers Smile

(Jul. 30, 2009  4:54 PM)Kei Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

If you're going to be here by the end of this month, check this thread out. If we have enough interest, we'll be getting together to Beyblade at FanExpo 2009 in Toronto. Smile

Sadly I wont be there till the end september early october =/
(Jul. 30, 2009  6:47 PM)Takeno Wrote: Sadly I wont be there till the end september early october =/

Ah, that's too bad. We will definitely have more events in the future, so hopefully you'll be able to come out to one of those.
(Jul. 30, 2009  7:10 PM)Kei Wrote: Ah, that's too bad. We will definitely have more events in the future, so hopefully you'll be able to come out to one of those.

Yea sucks =/ but yea always down for helping setting up and going to new events, thing is I gotta reget (idk if thats a word??) all of my blades again because an old ex-gf of mine went on a cleaning spree and threw away all my HMS blades, they were in a box and she thought they were trash so she dumped them >< and no one here in san diego sells them =/ so I may be outta luck till I head on up to Perth.
Check out the MFB, they're better Wink

Also be sure to drop by Toronto when you can for some of our events.
I will most certainly try too Smile and as for the MFB are they currently in stores? Only place I was really able to get them at toys r us but they don't sell them anymore. =/
MFB will not be in stores worldwide until fall 2010.
I see I see well thanks for the that, guess I'll either have to wait till then or buy some off of you Brad lol Smile
I'm not selling any MFB, but lots of internet shops do.
I meant just blades in particular lol