Hey there.

Hello, I am new I was obsessed with beyblade for a long time then they stopped making them. Unhappy I just wondering if I need to buy anything else. Here is a list of the things I have so far
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE LL-DRAGO BB-43 100HF BY GG
Takara TOMY Metal Fight BeyBlade BB-61 Grip mule RED
Vol.3 stardust peagsis random pack x 2
New Metal Fight Beyblade Beyblades Launcher Grip K
(Jun. 01, 2010  3:32 PM)oceanworld Wrote: Hello, I am new I was obsessed with beyblade for a long time then they stopped making them. Unhappy I just wondering if I need to buy anything else. Here is a list of the things I have so far
I hope you know that at least your Lightning L Drago is fake. I do not know about the others.
Fake wtf seriously wow.Well Its alright I didn't think GG was authentic anyway oh well $9 is gone.
(Jun. 01, 2010  9:09 PM)oceanworld Wrote: Fake wtf seriously wow.Well Its alright I didn't think GG was authentic anyway oh well $9 is gone.
Always make sure that the TAKARA-TOMY logo is on the box. Even the SonoKong boxes have it, which is how you can confirm that they do not make fake products.
Thanks for your help you guys are awesome!Anyway I know the other things are real so see you in the forums.
Welcome to the WBO
Ummm.. I just wanted to tell you that you bey is real GG is the company that makes beys for china and hong kong I have three of them the rest if
mine r hasbro and I can't wait til lightning l drago comes out in Canada!Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:41 PM)Blader4life Wrote: Ummm.. I just wanted to tell you that you bey is real GG is the company that makes beys for china and hong kong I have three of them the rest if
mine r hasbro and I can't wait til lightning l drago comes out in Canada!Tongue_out_wink
No, GG sells fake Beyblades. You have no idea what you are talking about. Mani is the company that does some Beyblades for those regions. Unfortunately, you bought fake Beyblades.
Welcome to the WBO!
welcome to the WBO
(Jun. 01, 2010  3:32 PM)oceanworld Wrote: Hello, I am new I was obsessed with beyblade for a long time then they stopped making them. Unhappy I just wondering if I need to buy anything else. Here is a list of the things I have so far

hi,
does that Launcher Grip K work well with LL-Drago's beylauncher???
oceanworld has not visited this site in more than a month ... For personal questions like that, you could also simply send a person a private message.