Hello all!

I go by the name of Effigy as you can see. I am glad to be joining this awesome community. I hope can be active and be helpful in anyway possible!Stupid
Welcome to the WBO! Are you familiar with MFB?
If by MFB you mean Metal Fight (curse my novice mind), I've only started getting interested in it now. So i have a limited knowledge about it.
Welcome to the WBO. Grin I'm sure you'll learn all about MFB in no time. Joyful_3
Thank you Rocky, I am quite excited! I'll try not absorb to much about MFB.. or my head will explode.
Ugh, don't want that, trust me. Last guy is still all over the walls... anyway, Welcome!
(Aug. 06, 2009  10:08 PM)wolfmonkey Wrote: Ugh, don't want that, trust me. Last guy is still all over the walls... anyway, Welcome!
I'll try to control my self, and so far I'm already sensing a good vibe from this community..lets just say my last experience was a not a pretty one.
My last community experience was a blood drive... worse than that?
(Aug. 06, 2009  10:15 PM)wolfmonkey Wrote: My last community experience was a blood drive... worse than that?
Oh heavens no, you've had it bad, and thank you King.
Welcome to the WBO! Smile where abouts are you from?
Haha, welcome. You seem to be very nice. Glad you found us. Smile
Hi! Welcome to the WBO! Have a great time here!
Welcome to the WBO. Smile
Thank you all for welcoming me. Raykon, I currently reside in New York City, very little movement of the Beyblade scene. (only 5 of us still in to it)
Actually, we have many members in the NY area. There is a tounament in Rochester (I think that is the name) tomorrow, even. Here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Flower-C...r-New-York
Its great to hear that they're many members around where I live. (It gets boring battling the same people) That tournament is far from where I live sadily, plus even if i would go, I'd probably wouldnt handle the competition!So I will just sit back and learn as much as I can.
I'm sure there will be more at some point. Smile Well, have fun. This site is a great place to learn, haha.
Will do! Thanks for everything. I feel at home already.
(Aug. 07, 2009  6:45 AM)Effigy Wrote: Will do! Thanks for everything. I feel at home already.

Welcome to WBO! Us, saying welcome to WBO makes it feel homey and like a hotel XD