Hasbro Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Amazon just crashed or they sold out that quickly
[I forgot I already commented about the transformer beys lmao]

Still doing that ranking though, starscream > optimus > megatron > optibeast

I don't like the orange red on dranzer, would look much better if it was actually fully red.
The Prime bey is nice, but the design has some missed potential.
[Image: optimus_prime_beyblade_by_naivintage_dhe...5D6RmhTnOU]
(May. 14, 2024  10:12 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The actual page for it isn't loading but the North America-exclusive Red version of Dranzer Spiral is listed on Amazon as well...
[Image: 816OzFIN0PL._AC_CR0%2C0%2C0%2C0_SX960_SY720_.jpg]
[Image: 61or3fxONhL._AC_CR0%2C0%2C0%2C0_SX960_SY720_.jpg]
[Image: 91Kqdj55BgL._AC_CR0%2C0%2C0%2C0_SX960_SY720_.jpg]

So, red for North America, green for Europe... I wonder if other regions will get their own special colored Dranzers? South America deserves their own regional variant too, IMO.

Rawest packaging of all time I wish the rest were packaged like this. Always wondered why they never printed the anime characters proudly on the front of the boxes anymore.
Dranzer going to be the next Vivillion of Beyblades.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C7EEkPZyJi_/...ODBiNWFlZA==

Hasbro's Beyblade X has just become available in-store at Toyworld Australia. None of my local ones have it, but the ones that do stock all the wave 1 single and double packs. No word on stadiums just yet, it seems.
(May. 14, 2024  10:12 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The actual page for it isn't loading but the North America-exclusive Red version of Dranzer Spiral is listed on Amazon as well...
[Image: 816OzFIN0PL._AC_CR0%2C0%2C0%2C0_SX960_SY720_.jpg]
[Image: 61or3fxONhL._AC_CR0%2C0%2C0%2C0_SX960_SY720_.jpg]
[Image: 91Kqdj55BgL._AC_CR0%2C0%2C0%2C0_SX960_SY720_.jpg]

So, red for North America, green for Europe... I wonder if other regions will get their own special colored Dranzers? South America deserves their own regional variant too, IMO.
Hi, Phantom Force.
So when do yall expect for Hasbro’s X to release in the US?
(May. 28, 2024  12:36 AM)Crim Wrote: So when do yall expect for Hasbro’s X to release in the US?

Somewhere between June 1 and July 15
(Yesterday  5:26 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: App available in France. I got it.

Same for US.
(Yesterday  7:36 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote:

Same for US.

The Beyblade x app is out?
(Yesterday  7:36 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote:

Same for US.

How would we get the app but not the Beyblades? It isn't out on IPhone at least.
(Yesterday  8:10 PM)Crim Wrote:
(Yesterday  7:36 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote: Same for US.

How would we get the app but not the Beyblades? It isn't out on IPhone at least.

I have an Android Smartphone so I have the Play Store.

Leaks from the Hasbro App :

- TyranoRoar 9-60 GF
- KongYell 3-60 GB
- BearScratch 3-60 S
- CrocBit
(Yesterday  8:10 PM)Crim Wrote:
(Yesterday  7:36 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote: Same for US.

It's on the App Store. Also a reminder that the Burst app came out around a month before the actual beys hit shelves.
Are the cheaper standard launchers from tt as carp as the ones from hasbo? Because if so holy moly thats not even an exaggeration it’s almost impossible for me to launch with them. If you tilt the launcher i can rip the cord without spinning the gears o.O
(Yesterday  9:13 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Yesterday  8:10 PM)Crim Wrote: How would we get the app but not the Beyblades? It isn't out on IPhone at least.

It's on the App Store. Also a reminder that the Burst app came out around a month before the actual beys hit shelves.

I just had to DIG to find that, thank ya for correcting me though. I do remember that now that you mention.
To get to the X app, go to the Beyblade Burst app page, click “Hasbro” to see all of their published apps
Hey Hasbro Bey X Fans, I have saw the design & Gear Chips of four exclusive Beys from the Hasbro Beyblade X App:

Bite Croc 3-60LF: Retooling of Shark Edge

Tyranno Roar 9-60GF: Retooling of Phoenix Wing and a variant of Tyranno Beat

Yell Kong 3-60GB: Retooling of Wyvern Gale

Bear Scratch 3-60S: Retooling of Rhino Horn
(Today  2:14 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Hasbro Bey X Fans, I have saw the design & Gear Chips of four exclusive Beys from the Hasbro Beyblade X App:

Bite Croc 3-60LF: Retooling of Shark Edge

Tyranno Roar 9-60GF: Retooling of Phoenix Wing and a variant of Tyranno Beat

Yell Kong 3-60GB: Retooling of Wyvern Gale

Bear Scratch 3-60S: Retooling of Rhino Horn

I thought Roar Tyranno is the localized version of Tyranno Beat.
Nope. Files in the Hasbro app show that it's a resculpt of PhoenixWing and according to volume/density analysis it'll weight around 32g which is... Pretty disappointing lol
(10 hours ago)fabelavalon Wrote: Nope. Files in the Hasbro app show that it's a resculpt of PhoenixWing and according to volume/density analysis it'll weight around 32g which is... Pretty disappointing lol

Then what is the localized name? Unknown?
For TyrannoBeat? Most likely Beat Tyranno but afaik it hasn't been confirmed yet