Flame Bull 90WF - New destabilizer?????

I was combining some attack parts with stamina parts so heres how it started: I put a flame wheel and a bull clear wheel together them some attack parts on the bottom. Heres what I found out about

What i used:
MFB Attack Stadium
Combos listed below
Beylauncher + Grip for both
Banking with FB

Burn Bull AD145SD
FB wins: 9 times
BB wins: 1 time
FB win rate: 90%

MF-H Libra GB145RS
FB wins: 6 times
Libra wins: 3 times
1 Draw
FB win rate: 60%

MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS
FB wins: 7 times
EB wins: 3 times
FB win rate: 70%

Virgo 90SD
FB wins: 8 times
Virgo wins: 2 times
FB win rate: 80%

Earth Bull 100WD
FB wins: 5 wins
EB wins: 5 wins
FB win rate: Draw (50%)

Earth Bull AD145WD
FB wins: 8 wins
EB wins: 1 win
1 Draw

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90RF
FB wins: 4
VH wins: 5
1 Draw
FB win rate: 40%

MF Lightning LDrago 90RF
FB wins: 6
LLD wins: 4

Anyone else test this please?
Could You test this with
earth bull ad145 wd and earth bull 100 wd(just to look)
if it's not a problem for you.
thnks no prob if it is mold 2 or mold 1 (even though it would be better if u did it with mold 1)
Sure, i will add them when im done.
Hmm just a bottom change... this was known for a while now. Good tests though.
Sorry for the long wait, i was celebrating my cousin's birthday before the tests that Aquila112 requested,
Here they are, im adding them on the list
Earth Bull 100WD

Earth Bull AD145WD
1 Draw
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:30 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hmm just a bottom change... this was known for a while now. Good tests though.

What do you mean by bottom change? or are you trying to say to change to better stamina/defence bottoms?

If you are i will do some testing soon.
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:32 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Sorry for the long wait, i was celebrating my cousin's birthday before the tests that Aquila112 requested,
Here they are, im adding them on the list
Earth Bull 100WD

Earth Bull AD145WD
1 Draw
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:30 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hmm just a bottom change... this was known for a while now. Good tests though.

What do you mean by bottom change? or are you trying to say to change to better stamina/defence bottoms?

Well the combo is really close to a previously known combo Flame Bull/Cancer 90/100SF so its not really that big of a discovery...
Mind doing useful tests? This is not a breakthrough combo or near it. Test it against attack types. :\
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:52 AM)Dan Wrote: Mind doing useful tests? This is not a breakthrough combo or near it. Test it against attack types. :\

Which ones?
The best ones..
1. MF Lightning LDrago 85/90/100/CH120LRF/R2F/RF.
2. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85/90R2F/LRF/RF.
Testing...
Here they are:
MF Vulcan Horuseus 90RF

MF Lightning LDrago 90RF
FB wins: 6
LLD wins: 4

Not bad, adding all of my tests in this thread so im adding this.
(Jan. 16, 2011  6:02 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Testing...
Here they are:
MF Vulcan Horuseus 90RF

According to my super advanced TI-inspire graphing calculator, 5+4=9... so how did Flame Bull get 40%?
Hmm,
one may be draw
That answers your Super advanced TI-inspire graphing calculator
Redo draws.. I will test this against attackers properly, because attackers should rip through this combo easily..
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:31 AM)Dan Wrote: I will test this against attackers properly, because attackers should rip through this combo easily..

Not necessarily. WF can move quite fast, which allows it to evade and even counter attacks sometimes depending on what it's being used on.
Won't WF be too aggressive to be a distabler?
Still WF is OUTCLASSED
This thread is used to find out does WF have any other uses.
also why nobody noticed my question ?
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:26 AM)Kei Wrote: Not necessarily. WF can move quite fast, which allows it to evade and even counter attacks sometimes depending on what it's being used on.

True, but this is a very light bey which can get knocked around easily. It has no real defense against attackers since it has little smash. Do you understand what I am trying to get at? c:
(Jan. 16, 2011  6:28 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Hmm,
one may be draw
That answers your Super advanced TI-inspire graphing calculator

Yep, i forgot to type "1 draw" on there.
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:24 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Won't WF be too aggressive to be a distabler?

The first destabiliser combo used it and since it's on the potential list in my destabiliser thread of course not.
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:26 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Still WF is OUTCLASSED

Outclassed for what exactly? Destablisers? If so you can't really say that since there has been no testing on this.
I've tried this before, but using pegasis. mind if i post results with the super attack staduim tommorow?
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:32 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote:

He means that this is very close to Flame Cancer/Bull 100SF which is the best destabiliser combo atm so it's not exactly an amazing discovery. Also there was no need for a seperate thread to be made for this when you could have just put it in the destabiliser thread.
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:30 PM)Shika blade Wrote: I've tried this before, but using pegasis. mind if i post results with the super attack staduim tommorow?

Yes because that stadium sucks... Why use it instead of the attack stadium?
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:14 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:26 AM)Kei Wrote: Not necessarily. WF can move quite fast, which allows it to evade and even counter attacks sometimes depending on what it's being used on.

True, but this is a very light bey which can get knocked around easily. It has no real defense against attackers since it has little smash. Do you understand what I am trying to get at? c:

Yeah, that's why I said "depending on what it's being used on". Something like this would of course get knocked around more easily than MF L Drago 100WF. Notwithstanding, I don't think it would be odd that this custom could win some matches against Attack types.
In relevancy to this thread: Could I use XF to test this? I understand that WF is easier to control, but along with my CS (;o; ) it is MIA.
When you say Banking with FB what is FB?