May

FGC: Show me Rock!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Pullen Park Shelter 6
520 Ashe Ave
  We will be in Shelter 6. All Shelters are located in the same area of the park.
12:00PM on 05/22/2022
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

COVID Policies

*This is a Ranked FGC event, unranked within the WBO. We have our own ranked format.*

Hello Bladers!!! We will be hosting a FGC event in Raleigh, NC. Come check us out at Pullen Park. We will be located at Shelter 6. All shelters are located in the same area, behind the carousel. Please arrive early because parking can be quite hectic.

FGC events run on a specific ruleset. It is comprised of 3v3 in the first stage and 5v5 for finals. You will need at least 3 Beyblades with no repeating parts to compete and at least 5 if you make it to finals.

Here is the link to the full ruleset: FGC Beyblade Burst Rules

We will play in the B-183 DB stadium. All Takara Tomy and Hasbro Beyblade Burst parts are able to compete. 

If you need to contact me directly my email is contact.us@four-gaming.com , emails will get the quickest response from me.

Itinerary

11:00-11:45 AM: On site registration time

11:50-11:55 AM: Announcements and overview of Tournament Rules

12:00PM: Prompt Tournament Start Time (arriving late may make you ineligible to compete)

Tournaments tend to run between 3-4 hours

PRIZES

1st Place: B-198 Vol. 29 Random Booster Prize Beyblade & 15% off discount code to Four-Gaming store

2nd Place: B-192 Greatest Raphael & 10% off discount code to Four-Gaming store

3rd Place: BBG-39(B-00) Shu Kurenai Custom LR Bey Launcher & 10% off discount code to Four-Gaming store

32 player participant cap

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Thank you 😎
Should i join? Also can someone send a pic of the arena we will be using? Also are we allowed to send pics of the arena or will we be banned
(Apr. 06, 2022  4:06 PM)Bloodhound Wrote: Should i join? Also can someone send a pic of the arena we will be using? Also are we allowed to send pics of the arena or will we be banned

Yes you can certainly join 😎. We will be using the B-183 DB Standard Stadium. I cant upload a photo at the moment but here is a link to what it looks like. DB Standard Stadium
Idk if it’s in the rules but is there gonna be a store there?
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. There is an expected storm/rain but we are still planning to have the event. Please message me if you can not make it 😎
(May. 21, 2022  11:40 PM)StayCool Wrote: Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. There is an expected storm/rain but we are still planning to have the event. Please message me if you can not make it 😎

Good luck !!
(May. 22, 2022  1:55 PM)Cscramon Wrote:
(May. 21, 2022  11:40 PM)StayCool Wrote: Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. There is an expected storm/rain but we are still planning to have the event. Please message me if you can not make it 😎

Good luck !!

Thanks bro 🙏🏾

https://challonge.com/is2gh6i6
This matches for event have now been processed.