FACE CONTEST : Design a new MFB system!

(Feb. 12, 2010  10:27 PM)Khel Wrote: lol you can't link a file from your hard drive. You need to upload it to a site like photobucket.

yeah i know i try that all the time on like every site i go on and i always forget
[Image: untitled-1.jpg]

ok here is my entry
Your never gonna win even if somewon had not won they look they same and posion serpent could beat any of them
yeah well its still worth trying i guess. i only did this because im bored and well yeah
(Feb. 12, 2010  11:09 PM)benjamin510 Wrote: Your never gonna win even if somewon had not won they look they same and posion serpent could beat any of them
What is wrong with you ? They might not be compatible with previous systems and they are not really Metal Fight Beyblades, but you have to respect people's entries. Fate will decide the rest.
(Feb. 12, 2010  9:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Only one day left : this is everybody's last chance to enter, if you get a quick idea !

I've been putting a lot of effort on mine, I hope I can still make in time. XD
You've got me intrigued now...
This should be interesting at least, how much do you think you have left to do?
(Feb. 13, 2010  3:15 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: You've got me intrigued now...
This should be interesting at least, how much do you think you have left to do?

I only need to do a side view of two wheels, another piece and explain the system. I think I can finish this in 3 hours or so.
Well good luck with it, really looking forward to seeing a really good attempt at a new system.
As interesting as a lot of submissions have been, the art and design themselves has been a bit lacking...
So it's 7:55AM PST, right? I can finish it by 11:59PM PST. lol
[Image: doublewheelsystemcopy.jpg]

It's here! Grin
It's explained how it works in the image. I'd like to say a few things though:

- This time I did not use images from Takara Tomy or any other source.

- I ended up adding the custom tracks, because it felt incomplete without them. Since Ellz was the first one to do it, the credit should go to him, even though I didn't base my work on his.

- If you don't understand something, please ask.

- I hope you guys like it! Smile
Awesome nuno like the sub-rings from plastics!
The customized beys look a lot like the first series of Battle Strikers, however I like the idea and how you basically reproduced the Virgo Wheel with different parts, hah.
Kids this is why you don't procrastinate, a swell idea hurt by some bad time management leading to lackluster cvisuals, but still a presentable product.

[Image: beyformers1.jpg]
[Image: beyformers2.jpg]
[Image: beyformers3.jpg]
[Image: beyformers4.jpg]

NOTE: No real science was used in the design of this idea.

NOTE II: When the Mini Beys shoot up, the Full Beys are considered dead, and should be removed from the stadium as quickly and safely as possible.

NOTE III: The ugly redness on the initial render of S-Axis is because I was lazy and careless and couldn't be bothered to precisely edit out that. lol
I'll probably work on the idea with further revisions, and include some other ideas for the Gimmick System.
(Feb. 13, 2010  11:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The customized beys look a lot like the first series of Battle Strikers, however I like the idea and how you basically reproduced the Virgo Wheel with different parts, hah.

They do? That was certainly not my intention.

Thanks Kai-V and everyone who commented. Smile

Edit: Shouldn't this get closed? It's past 11:59 PM PST right?
lol. The beetle one srsly makes me thing of Medabots lmao.
Contest closed. The judges will deliberate, and the winners will be announced as soon as possible.