Evil Storm God of Destabilization: Killer Susanow 100FS

Poll: How were your win rates for the combo?

Good win rates?
75.00%
Bad win rates?
25.00%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
It's just another option I guess. For if you don't have burn or Earth but have a killer wheel.
I don't understand the difference between fs and sf can someone provide info plz
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:53 PM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: I don't understand the difference between fs and sf can someone provide info plz
Look around, buy them yourself ... The difference is quite obvious if you just look at the tips.
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:53 PM)Kiefer_777 Wrote: I don't understand the difference between fs and sf can someone provide info plz
not only is there a difference in the appearance but a difference when they are hit
[Image: fssf.jpg]
Did you took that image from a website , or did you did it yourself ?
Because Thermal Pisces does not come with FS , but with ES.
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:29 PM)Kei Wrote: Tell me, why would you ever want to use this or any other "destabilizer" not using a purely Attack-based Bottom over something like Earth Bull 85WD? That custom can do exactly what Killer Susanow 100FS can do, only better. This is why I do not understand this idea of pure "destabilizers" which use mediocre parts to achieve somewhat high win rates over specific types of customs.

Hence why I suggested closure for this topic. Unless someone has better results against better opponents and in a better stadium, I really don't think this should remain here.
lol. yeah, i took it from a site... lol. i took the picture mainly for the images... not so much the info.
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's just another option I guess. For if you don't have burn or Earth but have a killer wheel.

Sure, but if you don't have Burn or Earth then why not just use something like Virgo 85WD or Thermal Bull 85WD or whatever? Both of those will still be better than this.
The players which don't have much money probably wouldn't have 85 though. Both of those could be classed as destabilisers or stamina combos. I want all possible destabiliser parts to be looked at since I want them to be recognised as being very good since they are. Also personally I have find stamina combos to be really boring whereas these are not. I hate that everyone says LTSC's are amazing. The only reason they win is cause they destabilise the other blade. No other reason. If you use something like Flame Cancer 85FS/SF against either of the combos you wrote I think that it would beat it consistently. No testing has been done on anything lower than 100.
I knew I'd get trolled eventually. I want this closed, please.