Event Announcement: Beyblade NorCal HighTide

Good day to you, Beyblade community! In partnership with Vulcan Eagle, I am very proud to announce BEYBLADE NORCAL HIGHTIDE!

What is Beyblade NorCal HighTide?
Beyblade NorCal HighTide will be a string of events taking place between July 22nd and July 23rd, with potential events happening on July 24th. The events so far are as follows:

Saturday, July 22nd:
Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #10: Perfect Machine- Burst Standard @ 11:00 AM - entry fee 5$
Beys In The Bay @SVCardArt #11: Otherworldly- Metal Fight Limited @ 3:00 PM - free
The location for these two events is CardArt Sunnyvale- 781 E El Camino Real Suite 100, Sunnyvale, CA 94087

Sunday, July 23rd:
 Gentleman's Oath- Metal Fight RDFless Standard @ 11:00 AM - free
Antigravity- ZeroG @ 3:00 PM - free
The location for these two events is Rosemary Gardens Park- 161 Sonora Ave, San Jose, CA 95110 (conveniently close to the SJ airport)

If there are any questions, feel free to join the Bay Area Bladers discord and ping either me or Vulcan in the designated channel, or if there's a personal question, PM me here! I'm always open! Hope to see y'all making waves!
this event is a great chance to establish Norcal as a community in its own right.
It is positioned between Beyblade West, North, Midwest, and East and hopes to take advantage of the momentum of these events to give Norcal its own big annual event.
So far Deadly has relied on hosting burst standard to gain enough participants for his tournaments.
These events should generate enough interest in MFB and legacy formats for Norcal to have its own active metal fight competitive scene.
I will work on providing deadly with two BB-10 stadiums that he can use to host ranked metal fight anytime after this, as well as provide a substantial prize pool for these high tide events.
I am also now actively hosting in Chula Vista and hope to start a community in the San Diego area.
Beyblade in California is not just Los Angeles!