Evan's Comprehensive Attack Combo Testing (Requests CLOSED)

This topic is intended to show people exactly how useful their attack combos are, based on their percentage against the most popular stamina and defense beys.

All requests must be for attack type combos (uses RF, R2F, HF, F, etc to KO opponent). Do not request combos I cannot make, so please check my signature.

All testing goes as followed;

Quote:Takara Tomy Attack Stadium
Bey Launcher for right spins, Light Launcher L for left spins
80 rounds divided up like so:
10 against MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
10 against MF Earth Bull 230RSF
20 against Burn Bull 145WD
20 against Burn Bull 85WD
20 against Burn Bull 230WD

Currently Testing
Storm Cancer 100RF
MF Lightning L-Drago H145R2F
MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
MF Lightning L-Drago CH145RF
MF Lightning L-Drago 85RF
MF Lightning L-Drago GB145RF
MF Midnight Aquario GB145RF
Ray Orso 125R2F

Finished Tests

MF Midnight Aquario D125RF
vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
0-10
vs MF Earth Bull 230RSF
0-10
vs Burn Bull 145WD
10-10
vs Burn Bull 85WD
7-13
vs Burn Bull 230WD
3-17

Total - 20/80

Ray Orso 100RF
vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
0-10
vs MF Earth Bull 230RSF
0-10
vs Burn Bull 145WD
12-8
vs Burn Bull 85WD
16-4
vs Burn Bull 230WD
0-20

Total - 28/80
I'd like you to test something for me: Cyber ____ 145R2F thank you
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:55 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I'd like you to test something for me: Cyber ____ 145R2F thank you

Check my signature! I don't own Cyber, but I am currently on the lookout for one.
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:24 AM)Evan Wrote: Check my signature! I don't own Cyber, but I am currently on the lookout for one.

Oh right, {slaps self in the head}, anyway, when you find one could you do that test? It would be greatly appreciated...
I was going to test this out myself but due to my lack of legal Attack Stadium at the moment I guess you should try it out.

MF Lightning LDrago GB145RF
Please try MF Ray Aquario C145RF... Doesn't sound very good, but I have hope for it Grin
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:14 AM)JonnB Wrote: I was going to test this out myself but due to my lack of legal Attack Stadium at the moment I guess you should try it out.

Added to the list

(Feb. 21, 2011  3:25 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: Please try MF Ray Aquario C145RF... Doesn't sound very good, but I have hope for it Grin

I will test with GB145 or H145. C145 is terrible.
Can you test Storm Pegasis (I) T125SD? It's done exceptionally well in Hasbro stadiums, but I need to see its performance in TT Attack.

Actually, since you don't have T125, can you test with D125? Although if you get T125, I would prefer that you test with it.
sorry for off topic post but i feel that some one should do this for defense types types for some videos i saw we all see how stamina beats defense unless tons of close hits for version 2 earth and hopw they lose and when attack type attack with momentom they still smash defense out of stadium making defense the worst and some one needs to do that and to not be off topic i would like to see h145 attack testing some more mf lightning l drago h145 rf
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:40 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:14 AM)JonnB Wrote: I was going to test this out myself but due to my lack of legal Attack Stadium at the moment I guess you should try it out.

Added to the list

(Feb. 21, 2011  3:25 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: Please try MF Ray Aquario C145RF... Doesn't sound very good, but I have hope for it Grin

I will test with GB145 or H145. C145 is terrible.

Ok, whatever. I was just trying to see the best substitution for R145, since you don't have that
plz try MF Pegasis GB145RF, its epic in the PTW, but i dunno about Takara stadiums
have you tried out an Vulcan Gill 125 XF they have a medium stamina and are strong
Whoops i mean Ray Gill 125 R2F
Can u try hell kerbex 100/105 r2f pls it works in my hasbro stadium but idk about the tt one
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:43 AM)Nile Wrote: have you tried out an Vulcan Gill 125 XF they have a medium stamina and are strong
Whoops i mean Ray Gill 125 R2F

Added to the list, but I'm going to use the Orso Clear wheel. It weighs as much as Bull and has better weight distribution on the Ray Wheel.

Once again people (not Nile) CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR PARTS. IF I DON'T HAVE IT, DON'T ASK.
I checked your list. You do have all of the parts. In your case, I asked that D125 be subbed for T125, but you have Storm, Pegasis, D125 and SD. And this combo is a stamina/attack combo (mainly good for attacking though, which is why I put it here).
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:13 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I checked your list. You do have all of the parts. In your case, I asked that D125 be subbed for T125, but you have Storm, Pegasis, D125 and SD. And this combo is a stamina/attack combo (mainly good for attacking though, which is why I put it here).

Missed your post, sorry about that Smile I was more referencing to the person asking for Hell Kerbecs testing.
Hey Evan! could you please test MF Earth Bull GB145 RF against MF LLD CH120 RF please, I want to experiment with the anti-Meta notion.
Edit: I now see your list, and honestly you will be testing quite a lot of useless combos for awhile, I could never do that but good luck. LOL

If you are going to test a combo against pretty much anything, put it through the trials of LDrago. (100 and CH120.)
I cry for all the rf's you'll burn through. T.T
test mf or mf-h lightning l-drago DF145RF
Testing is now closed. And holy carp. Can people not see ALL these posts saying CHECK my parts.

I will be wading through the useless ones, but certain combos with Storm and Ray need to be retested.

Hahah thanks for feeling the pain of my RF's Otsu. I have one that is about half way done with, two in perfect condition, and my R2F is about half way done.