Earth Virgo 100 RF

Poll: Reasonable Results?

Yes
51.52%
No
48.48%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Umm Earth is probably known as a top tier Defense/Stamina Wheel.
But I did some testing it by adding attack bottoms, like 100, and RF, both top tier.
Also using a pretty decent defense as an oponent, Rock Aquario GB145WB.

Attack Stadium
Earth Vigro shot first.-Banking Shot
Rock Aquario shot second.-Normal Shot

1.Virgo Wins by knockout
2.Aquario Wins by outspin
3.Virgo Wins by knockout
4.Virgo Wins by knockout
5.Virgo Wins by knockout
6.Virgo Wins by knockout
7.Virgo Wins by knockout
8.Aquario Wins by knockout
9.Virgo Wins by knockout
10.Aquario Wins by outspin

I know wierd results eh?
Well tell me what you think.
Don't be bashin me D:
First test .
Errr Rock isn't top tier, just saying.
Yeah, it was probably Rock's recoil that killed it.
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:28 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Errr Rock isn't top tier, just saying.

Closest thing I had, the bottoms were top tier though :T
I'll change it I guess.
Other than the recoil from Rock, the lack of a Metal Face on your Defense combo would also be a factor on why Earth Virgo 100RF did well.
(Aug. 08, 2010  3:37 AM)Diamond Wrote: Other than the recoil from Rock, the lack of a Metal Face on your Defense combo would also be a factor on why Earth Virgo 100RF did well.

Oh right!
Thanks Smile
I'll remember to re-test this when my MF's arrive.

EDIT: Btw, today at Fray, my rock showed almost no recoil. Ask Marco, he would know LOL
Why would you shoot the attack type first? It's always shot second in testing.
rock produces several recoil enabling it to potentialy lose a various amount of stamina
Kay, we just got 10 posts saying the same thing, Rocks Recoil. Pyro, i will test this against MF Earth Lacerta GB145WB
The results :l

Earth Virgo 100Rf vs Earth Lacerta GB145WB

Lacerta won 20 Battles in outspin
Earthvirgo won No Battles

It was very irritating to watch. everytime Virgo ha da good chance at knocking Lacerta out, it hit it like a light poke. Virgo had no ends to hit lacerta with to actually hit it. They both had flat wings, so all the battles went on EXTRA long then it should have.
Yeah I don't really know what's up with his rock. It actually shows no recoil whatsoever. Honestly I don't know how to explain it. Tongue_out
(Aug. 08, 2010  9:12 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Earth Virgo 100Rf vs Earth Lacerta GB145WB

Lacerta won 20 Battles in outspin
Earthvirgo won No Battles

Well, I can't say I'm surprised.

(Aug. 08, 2010  9:32 PM)Marco Wrote: Yeah I don't really know what's up with his rock. It actually shows no recoil whatsoever. Honestly I don't know how to explain it. Tongue_out

Maybe he has a twenty cylinder mold. Cool
whats a 20 cylnder mold i dident se it on the wiki...
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:15 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: whats a 20 cylnder mold i dident se it on the wiki...

It's a joke. Rock has a couple mold variations. I was just stating perhaps he had an outrageuos amount of extra weight on his Rock wheel which would have helped negate its recoil.

But basically it's a joke.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:19 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:15 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: whats a 20 cylnder mold i dident se it on the wiki...

It's a joke. Rock has a couple mold variations. I was just stating perhaps he had an outrageuos amount of extra weight on his Rock wheel which would have helped negate its recoil.

But basically it's a joke.

OHHH I GET IT....

LOLOL
This combo is actually one I use as well. It in fact DOES KO almost anything I use it against. I used Earth Virgo 100RF but it wasnt good enough so my buddy switched it to his own combo: Earth Aquario 100RF and the results drastically changed. The I was in the process of making a topic about this too hehe. I will post the test results in a few. I believe this combo's success is based on the recoil of the opposing wheel. It uses it to force it out.
(Aug. 09, 2010  4:55 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I believe this combo's success is based on the recoil of the opposing wheel. It uses it to force it out.

So it's a combo that only works against bad combos? Great.
(Aug. 09, 2010  4:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  4:55 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I believe this combo's success is based on the recoil of the opposing wheel. It uses it to force it out.

Pegasis and Lightning combos all have high recoil.
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:06 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Pegasis and Lightning combos all have high recoil.

I suppose, but I'd rather use a WB based combo against them.
You switched the Clear Wheel and the results Drastically changed. Too bad i don't have Aquario
Whenever i used Earth, it had nothing to hook onto to actually hit the other blade out.
...does the mold of wich virgo he used make a diff??...
(Aug. 09, 2010  4:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Haha the best of the worst? o-o
to #3
hmm? I thought rock's recoil is not that high , as it was an defense wheel with smal gaps.

to # 20
not really.The earth Wheel does not really effect attack power even it's 2nd mold.
It's still a stamina wheel.
Rock's recoil is high, hence why it is not used.

Earth wheel is a defence wheel, that can be used for stamina. If you had to choose, it is far better suited towards defence.