ED145 testing

(Mar. 10, 2011  6:14 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: @bigbangblaze: can you compare it to GB145? i am interested in this

umm go up in the thread I already have results tell me if you want any particular combos to test it against.
I'm curious as to how it would do compared to WD145...
Interesting. I guess it may be good then.
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:35 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:14 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: @bigbangblaze: can you compare it to GB145? i am interested in this

umm go up in the thread I already have results tell me if you want any particular combos to test it against.

Could you do testing between ED145 and WD145? Since their both the same part but one isn't free moving I'd really be interested to see what results would occur...
Can someone test ED145 as a Defense/Stamina track against a destabilizer? I did some informal tests before, and H145 negated destabilizers quite well, though it ended up being outspun. Maybe ED145 could do better?
i already posted several ED145 focused tests in the Hasbro thread...would they be ok to posy here? (after I get some sleep of course)
trumpetblade no testing is needed ED145 is superior because WD145 has recoil cause of the gaps and since ED145 Spins freely the gaps dont affect it much.
@Fireeternal
it destroys flame cancer 100SF
I will try to get ED145, since its really rare in Asia Unhappy. Will do testing on Monday, since thats where i'm gonna get many things
(Mar. 12, 2011  8:56 AM)bigbangblaze Wrote: trumpetblade no testing is needed ED145 is superior because WD145 has recoil cause of the gaps and since ED145 Spins freely the gaps dont affect it much.
@Fireeternal
it destroys flame cancer 100SF

Then how does it do as a stamina track against the traditional 85, 145, and 230 variants? As well, someone should try it against MF L-Drago 100WF.
I don't have a WF at the moment but I believe its great even with stamin a all types to be exact try MF-H Earth bull ED145WD its great for Defense And Stamina
So can MF Earth Bull ED145WB beat MF Earth Bull GB145WB?
Don't even use WB, it's completely outclassed. Try WD/PD for stamina or RS/RSF/CS for defense. But maybe, we need more testing still.
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Don't even use WB, it's completely outclassed. Try WD/PD for stamina or RS/RSF/CS for defense. But maybe, we need more testing still.

Are you replying to me?If so, I said WB because I dont have RS/RSF/CS.And i want a good defence+stamina type.Just seeing if MF Earth Bull ED145WB Could Beat MF Earth Bull GB145WB.
Good defence/stamina type: Basalt Cancer 230CS. WB sucks, you should really get a rubber bottom. Testing is not complete enough to show this is true.
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:08 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: ED145 absorbed the hits from gravity extremely well!!
That's a bit obvious,
ED145 is spinning the same way as Gravity (left spin) absorbing the attack because it's free spinning the same would happen with Lightning like your previous test show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-72KpF4yCM at 4:38
Ok I now this is just a cartoon but the same priciples apply, the spintrack started spinning the same way as the other bey canceling the attack obviously in reality it doesn't cancel it out completly. But it's also not like in reality a right spinning bey makes its spintrack spin left, canceling a right spin attacker this can only work with a left spin bey but if you were to have L Drago, Lightning L Drago, Gravity Perseus (left spin) and
Meteo L Drago ED145 it would cancel out right spin attackers but none of them have good defense.
BUT alot of contact is made with the Metal instead.
So GB145 would be a better option.
The only time alot of contact is made with the track is 230.
But somehow at 125 height Gravity made more contact with ED145 than Earth?
And other tests with Pegasis at 145 height making contact with ED145?
Some contact could be made.
I think a new thread should be made because the member who made this thread is no longer active and the OP should be updated. I would do it but I think it's kinda pointless when I can't do any tests atm or for a while.
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Good defence/stamina type: Basalt Cancer 230CS. WB sucks, you should really get a rubber bottom. Testing is not complete enough to show this is true.

I will get those when i'm in Japan this end of this year, But for now i need a good Defence + Stamina type from beyblade of season 1.No need to ask what beyblade i have of them.I have all of the beyblades from season 1 Grin.
There isn't one. Well not a competitive one anyway.
There is, MF Earth Bull 90WD/WB. Testings

Standard Procedure

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F Vs MF Earth Bull ED145CS
MF Vulcan Horuseus: 1 wins (0 OS, 1 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 9 wins (8 OS, 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 90%

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF (Upper Mode, Height 120) Vs MF Earth Bull ED145CS
MF Lightning L-Drago: 8 wins (0 OS, 8 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 2 wins ( 2 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 20%

Meteo L-Drago 90R2F (Assault Mode) Vs MF Earth Bull ED145CS
Meteo L-Drago: 4 wins (1 OS, 3 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 6 wins (5 OS, 1 KO)
Win Percentage: 60%

MF Gravity Perseus D125RF (Counter Mode, Left Spin) Vs MF Earth Bull ED145CS
MF Gravity Perseus: 5 wins (0 OS, 5 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 5 wins (5 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 50%

So Vulcan is really the worst attack metal wheel for Tier 1..
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:32 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: There is, MF Earth Bull 90WD/WB. Anyways, doing testing for ED145 now. MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF and MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F Vs MF Earth Bull ED145CS. I will do a comparison against GB145 too.

Which 1 should be better, WB or WD?
WD. A worn one. Anyways, this is really OFF Topic -.-
Here are more tests for ED145.

TT attack stadium and bey launcher with launcher grip and bey launcher L used.

MF Earth Aquario ED145RS VS MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF(Upper mode,120 height)

Earth Aquario : 7 wins (5 OS,2 KO)
Lightning L-Drago(3 KO)
Win percentage : 70%

MF Earth Aquario ED145RS VS MF Gravity Perseus 90RF(Counter mode,Left spin)

Earth Aquario (1 KO,6 OS)
Gravity Perseus (3 KO)
Win Percentage : 70%

ED145 seems better with RS.
My testings find that ED145 is best against low attackers, high attacks don't care about the track and just hit the Metal wheel IMO. Anything defence track on RS of course works, because RS is the best defence bottom.
Not really CS would probably be better against MF and should I make a comparison with C145 which is also good against low attackers?
RS is generally the best by a small margin. Also wouldn't most of the fail against MF anyway. C145 sucks so I wouldn't bother. Comparisons to GB145 and BD145 would be good.