Diablo Discussion

I'd like to request,
Diablo Kerbecs BD145RB vs. MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS & MF-H Variares CH120RF
No metal face on that?

And it would get 0% against that duo combo, it'd be unable to KO it (Duo is great defensively, BD145 would limit contact and RB doesn't move fast enough, especially with such a heavy combo) already has worse stamina and is on a tip with less stamina.
Yes an MF-H please, I forgot it XD
But yeah, I'd expect that it would do bad against Duo, I have DM, but not RB Unhappy
I mainly want to see it vs attack combos. I think it SHOULD do well. I think it would interupt the attack motion of the attacker then OSing/KOing it. Like Duo does.
Yo, I think it would be good if anyone plans on testing Diablo for Defense to do benchmark testing. Including OP.

(I.E: Tested Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS vs. MF-H VariAres CH120RF, under the same circumstances test Basalt BD145CS as a control)

It would help, I think.
Aw, the customization forum. I did some work on Diablo my self, and it isn't very promising. It can be used in the same way as Basalt or Duo on TH170D, but it has worse stamina. Even though it was a better capability to knock out another bey, the stamina issue still over-ways that in my opinion. For straight out defense I think the wheel has some potential. MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145RDF is one of the combo I wish someone would test, I don't have the time. (If it has already been done please tell me)
hi guys! id like to request testing on 85 and 230 for attack! im getting my Diablo sometime in february and will help contribute when i get that
There was actually TH170R2F tests and it did very well! Could some people look into it more though?
Argggg, all these limited tests make me soooo made that my diablo STILL hasn't come in! Almost a whole month of waiting!
I think Diablo has more potentials on attack than on other types, Can someone try MF Diablo___GB145RF?
To be honest even the uncostumized Diablo NemesisXGrin in XF mode is that good.Is Diablo Nemesis in defense combos good? Knowing it's heavy but has high recoil.Unlike Earth......
(Jan. 22, 2012  5:02 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: I think Diablo has more potentials on attack than on other types, Can someone try MF Diablo___GB145RF?
To be honest even the uncostumized Diablo NemesisXGrin in XF mode is that good.Is Diablo Nemesis in defense combos good? Knowing it's heavy but has high recoil.Unlike Earth......
Diablo with XGrin either UBM or Attack mode

Attack mode will still get KO due to high recoil
UBM can be a issue cause you running with 3 different type of Tip such as XD or S2D or S chances are Diablo can be still get KO'd easily due to high recoil or out spin by so many mode coming at once can lose "Alot" of stamina

Defense can be useful but if i was using Diablo in attack both Diablo can share half and half of recoil or 1 will share 75% of recoil
Can someone test mf-h diablo kerbecs b:d against any tier 1 attack combo? I'm just wondering with that much weight will b:d still cause the bey roll out on it's own after getting smashed by any attack combo..
MF Diablo Aquario145WD VS MF BurnBull90WD

Attack stadium used, launched using LR Beylauncher,New WD used on Burn Bull, Old WD used on Diablo Aquario(WD tends to move a lot)

Round 1GrinA,KO
Round 2GrinA,KO
Round 3GrinA,KO
Round 4GrinA,KO
Round 5GrinA,OS(surprising, but DA's hits makes BB lose it's stamina)
Round 6GrinA,KO
Round 7GrinA,KO
Round 8:BB,KO(It got saved by the wall)
Round 10GrinA,KO

The results were surprising, but i saw it in my own eyes,
DA WIN%-90%
BB WIN%-10%
I think i should had make it up to 20 battle tests but i think It will still get decame results as this one,Diablo Aquario would has still won.

First off, NEVER do a Stamina Type test when your combos are at different heights. It's never fair for either combo.
Second, you are suppose to swap the WD's of the beyblades every (usually 10), but in your case, 5 rounds.
Third, Burn is heavily outclassed now. Use either Phantom or Scythe (even Basalt would be better).
Fourth, use the correct way of posting test results, so we can see the results better.
And you probably should have used AD145, not regular 145.
Next time Universe! At least i learned from it i'm gonna do the test again, with that you said.Maybe Later
(Jan. 22, 2012  5:02 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: I think Diablo has more potentials on attack than on other types, Can someone try MF Diablo___GB145RF?

Diablos's indeed a good mw for both attack and defend(due to it's insane weight) anyway here are some of test of : MF-H Diablo Nemesis GB145RF(a pretty decent attacker but not the best combo yet)

These tests were tested with
-Attack Stadium
-RF worn out just a little bit

DN vs MF-H Vari Ares R145RF(Right Spin, Slidding Shot)

DN vs MF-H Death Kerbecs BD145RDF
This combo can't seem to do well with top tier defend but well it will probably wins against most attack combo with high recoil rate like vari or lightning combos.

I have tested many combos with diablo wheel, should I post it here or create another thread? Either way, I do have some usable parts if you have test that needed done just tell meSmile
(Jan. 27, 2012  9:13 AM)kopo007 Wrote: I have tested many combos with diablo wheel, should I post it here or create another thread? Either way, I do have some usable parts if you have test that needed done just tell meSmile
You should post the combos and other tests here. Also if you don't mind testing, could you test MF Diablo TH170 D VS Top Tier Attacker/MF-H Phantom TH170 D, since i really want to see that test done. Thanks. Wink
(Jan. 27, 2012  9:57 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: You should post the combos and other tests here. Also if you don't mind testing, could you test MF Diablo TH170 D VS Top Tier Attacker/MF-H Phantom TH170 D, since i really want to see that test done. Thanks. Wink

Here are the results:

MF-H Diablo Nemesis 170D vs MF-H Phantom Horogium TH170D
MF-H Diablo Nemesis TH170D vs MF-H Beat Lynx 100RF (Sliding Shot)
Here is my favorite testSmile
MF-H Diablo Nemesis TH170 vs MF-H MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145RF
Those test above kinda proved that diablo is just a soso wheel, but that is not true at all. Diablo is a mid height defender Smile Here are some test to prove it.

MF-H Diablo Nemesis S130RB vs MF-H Varia Ares R145RF (Right Spin, Sliding Shot)
MF-H Diablo Nemesis S130RB vs MF-L Phantom Orion A145WD
As we all know that Diablo is an pretty unbalance MW but combine with S130 we can minimize that.
Diable was bound to get low win rates with TH170 D against the attackers. You wont expect a stamina combo to get more than 60% against any decent attacker.
When you are incapable of knocking out a wheel (even if it does weigh 62g) that is placed on something like X:D, with something like MF-H VariAres R145RF, you probably need practice..

Just a heads up.
For reference, even I can do that with relative consistency, and we all know how "amazing" I am with Variares. X: D has incredibly poor defense in every mode.
If you guys were talking about Kopo007's first post, then i think he means Diablo Nemesis with GB145 RF.
I don't know what Dan was referring to, I was just throwing in my two cents taking his post at face value.
Alright, I FINALLY got my Diablo along with a couple of neat other stuff.
I know it's been a while since this was released, but are there any tests people would like to see?
I still would love to see as much of MF(-H) Diablo TH170R2F as possible. Vs Attack as well.
just throw the Top Tier Defense, Stamina, and Attack parts on it and test. general lah Grin