Close This Thread

(Jul. 28, 2021  6:20 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  6:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: When’s next chapter?

Gonna upload another Beyjitzu chapter then start on TechnoX

K
TechnoX is going on break for two big reasons 1. I wanna finish the Airship arc of Beyjitzu before I start working on TechnoX Again 2. I need to plan more chapters becuase I still need to plan things out
(Jul. 28, 2021  7:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: TechnoX is going on break for two big reasons 1. I wanna finish the Airship arc of Beyjitzu before I start working on TechnoX Again 2. I need to plan more chapters becuase I still need to plan things out

understandable! take your time and find your prime broski!!
(Jul. 28, 2021  7:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: TechnoX is going on break for two big reasons 1. I wanna finish the Airship arc of Beyjitzu before I start working on TechnoX Again 2. I need to plan more chapters becuase I still need to plan things out

Nice! Wait take your time Waikaya is just weak now forget Honcho being the weakest
Question: How long has Unova wanted to join BC Sol?
(Jul. 29, 2021  6:13 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Question: How long has Unova wanted to join BC Sol?

Pretty recently actually, in Maine, he started battling with his Dynamite Ragnaruk Tapered Xceed'+Z and he blew right through the District Tournament and went to the National Tournament and won first place so he ranks 1# in all of Maine and then he watched BC Sol doing a Team Battle and he wanted to join a team that strong so he wrote an entry letter and sent it to BC Sol, a couple days later BC Sol accepted and Unova packed his bags and took a plane to Spain, and the story says the rest
(Jul. 29, 2021  6:18 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  6:13 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Question: How long has Unova wanted to join BC Sol?

Pretty recently actually, in Maine, he started battling with his Dynamite Ragnaruk Tapered Xceed'+Z and he blew right through the District Tournament and went to the National Tournament and won first place so he ranks 1# in all of Maine and then he watched BC Sol doing a Team Battle and he wanted to join a team that strong so he wrote an entry letter and sent it to BC Sol, a couple days later BC Sol accepted and Unova packed his bags and took a plane to Spain, and the story says the rest

Wait which Maine are we talking about? The Maine near New York or….
(Jul. 29, 2021  6:21 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  6:18 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Pretty recently actually, in Maine, he started battling with his Dynamite Ragnaruk Tapered Xceed'+Z and he blew right through the District Tournament and went to the National Tournament and won first place so he ranks 1# in all of Maine and then he watched BC Sol doing a Team Battle and he wanted to join a team that strong so he wrote an entry letter and sent it to BC Sol, a couple days later BC Sol accepted and Unova packed his bags and took a plane to Spain, and the story says the rest

Wait which Maine are we talking about? The Maine near New York or….

Maine that has a portland
(Jul. 29, 2021  6:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  6:21 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wait which Maine are we talking about? The Maine near New York or….

Maine that has a portland

K
So, I can't decide if I should do Japanese Vr Or English Vr so ima put it for a vote, the vote ends Wednesday if more people say Japanese VR then I'll do that, if more say English then I'll do that, don't be afraid to hurt my feelings lol I can handle anything so just speak your truth!

(I'll do one Japanese Chapter)
I say you do one JP chapter then one Eg Chapter
(Aug. 02, 2021  12:10 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I say you do one JP chapter then one Eg Chapter

Yeah, that was my plan.
(Aug. 02, 2021  12:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  12:10 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I say you do one JP chapter then one Eg Chapter

Yeah, that was my plan.

Hopefully, people don't start getting confused.

UnseenBurst when's next chapter?
(Aug. 02, 2021  12:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  12:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yeah, that was my plan.

Hopefully, people don't start getting confused.

I'm workin on it
(Aug. 02, 2021  12:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  12:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hopefully, people don't start getting confused.

I'm workin on it

Nice
Chapter 10 is out! (Or is it)
Wait you said “ I walk up with a blanket on me” don’t you mean Wake? Lol sorry 😢 just trying to help…
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:25 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wait you said “ I walk up with a blanket on me” don’t you mean Wake? Lol sorry 😢 just trying to help…

No problem, I love feedback, in fact, I eat it for breakfast
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:25 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wait you said “ I walk up with a blanket on me” don’t you mean Wake? Lol sorry 😢 just trying to help…

No problem, I love feedback, in fact, I eat it for breakfast

Cool! How does it taste?
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:40 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:39 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: No problem, I love feedback, in fact, I eat it for breakfast

Cool! How does it taste?

Bad feedback tastes horrible but I usually eat Good Feedback
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:41 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:40 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Cool! How does it taste?

Bad feedback tastes horrible but I usually eat Good Feedback

Cool!
Heads up, next chapter will be JAP VR I wanna give it another try (I think I'm starting to like it)
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Heads up, next chapter will be JAP VR I wanna give it another try (I think I'm starting to like it)

nice!
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 10 is out! (Or is it)

I thought you forgot about TechnoX lol
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:52 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  1:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 10 is out! (Or is it)

I thought you forgot about TechnoX lol

Didn't you catch the message where I said I'd be taking a break? Anyways it dosen't matter, I'm just glad you enjoyed the chapter