[Chicago] casual blader meet up?

Hey guys! I just joined this page and was looking to meet up with fellow bladers in the Chicago area. Also got some new beys, so I'd love to batlle with other people cuz there aren't many beyfans in my college at IIT lol!

also, if we get a few people, we could make a discord server....just makes things easier to communicate..
Be sure to check out the WBO discord! It’s much more active than the forum
"Casual" is my middle name. If you get anything running, let me know.
(Dec. 21, 2023  5:50 AM)Garishi Wrote: Be sure to check out the WBO discord! It’s much more active than the forum
would you mind sending the link for the server?
(Dec. 21, 2023  1:15 AM)anjishnu Wrote: Hey guys! I just joined this page and was looking to meet up with fellow bladers in the Chicago area. Also got some new beys, so I'd love to batlle with other people cuz there aren't many beyfans in my college at IIT lol!

also, if we get a few people, we could make a discord server....just makes things easier to communicate..

Hey! I'm an IIT alum and live in Chicago. Have you found any other bladers in the area?
i am so excited there are bladers in the Chicagoland area!.
Y’all should join the Midwest Beyblade Club discord (for midwestern states like Illinois) (https://discord.gg/n6CzDhYvGG) and WBO discord (https://discord.gg/world-beyblade-organi...9171969096) if you haven’t already. You can find more bladers/tournaments in your community in there.
(Jan. 19, 2024  9:40 PM)Cobalt_11 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2023  1:15 AM)anjishnu Wrote: Hey guys! I just joined this page and was looking to meet up with fellow bladers in the Chicago area. Also got some new beys, so I'd love to batlle with other people cuz there aren't many beyfans in my college at IIT lol!

Hey! I'm an IIT alum and live in Chicago. Have you found any other bladers in the area?

Hey! Its great seeing an IIT alum...so far I haven't met any bladers on campus yet...but I would be down to have a casual match whenever....kinda sucks being the only one interested in it lol!