Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion

(Jun. 15, 2023  4:48 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I think I like Morita more than Posuka at the moment. This might sound kind of strange, but the launches don't feel super impactful. Even though they aren't in motion, each launch in the Burst Manga felt very powerful. Here they feel like an afterthought so we can get right into the battles. I can't post any images, so you'll have to take my word for it. The battles themselves are fine, there aren't any crazy gimmicks going with each Beyblade (like Lucifer's barrier) so it's hard to compare them.

I think another factor contributing to the launches feeling less impactful is the lack of any specific stances. In retrospect, I think they added a lot of value to the overall series.

I’m afraid I’m going to have to agree. 

Even though Posuka is the more well known illustrator, Morita has unparalleled art work for Beyblade. He’s shown us that he’s the only one up for the challenge. 

It’s either one of two things:

A: We haven’t gotten used to Posuka’s art style for Beyblade.

B: Posuka hasn’t gotten used to the many launch forms but will drastically improve as she continues to draw. 

All in all I have complete faith in her as she’s shown many times that she’s a brilliant artist. If you look at some of her past work it’s absurd.
(Jun. 15, 2023  4:48 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I think I like Morita more than Posuka at the moment. This might sound kind of strange, but the launches don't feel super impactful. Even though they aren't in motion, each launch in the Burst Manga felt very powerful. Here they feel like an afterthought so we can get right into the battles. I can't post any images, so you'll have to take my word for it. The battles themselves are fine, there aren't any crazy gimmicks going with each Beyblade (like Lucifer's barrier) so it's hard to compare them.

I think another factor contributing to the launches feeling less impactful is the lack of any specific stances. In retrospect, I think they added a lot of value to the overall series.
To be fair it is the for at chapter I believe that as time goes on the launches will be more detailed and have more meaning. Remember this is just the first chapter after all
They say the best team resides at the top of the tower. But X tower has 2 tops because it's in the shape of "X"? So, maybe we're only getting half the story for now. I really hope this chrome dude is more like a Wakiya type of dude and not the actual antagonist.
Also, the middle of the two towers where it intersects is probably the most intense part of the tower because every team at the middle should be pretty darn strong.
(Jun. 22, 2023  3:47 PM)Cath Wrote: They say the best team resides at the top of the tower. But X tower has 2 tops because it's in the shape of "X"? So, maybe we're only getting half the story for now. I really hope this chrome dude is more like a Wakiya type of dude and not the actual antagonist.
Also, the middle of the two towers where it intersects is probably the most intense part of the tower because every team at the middle should be pretty darn strong.
I feel like Chrome is going to be antagonist only because he is the strongest Pro. In other words, it's going to be Chrome's strength that antagonizes Bird and Kamen X since he's going to be a tough obstacle for them to overcome. But personality wise, I think Chrome is just a nice dude. I don't think he is going to be a jerk to Bird like the other Pros and will like the latter.
(Jun. 23, 2023  3:46 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2023  3:47 PM)Cath Wrote: They say the best team resides at the top of the tower. But X tower has 2 tops because it's in the shape of "X"? So, maybe we're only getting half the story for now. I really hope this chrome dude is more like a Wakiya type of dude and not the actual antagonist.
I feel like Chrome is going to be antagonist only because he is the strongest Pro. In other words, it's going to be Chrome's strength that antagonizes Bird and Kamen X since he's going to be a tough obstacle for them to overcome. But personality wise, I think Chrome is just a nice dude. I don't think he is going to be a jerk to Bird like the other Pros and will like the latter.

Yes. I too believe Chrome is actually going to be a rather nice guy based on his looks and looks only. But I'm not too sure about the girl and whoever the new 3rd member is. Something tells me the blader who's going to replace Kamen X is actually going to be the most interesting/intense character of the 3. But it's all just pure speculation. So far I love each and every character.

Also it just doesn't sit well with me that we know who the antagonist is from the get go. That's why I truly hope he's not the antagonist because I want the series to build up and unfold first then when it's the right time, the antagonist will reveal himself just like how it was with Lui from Burst S1.

But I have every bit of my hope in the new mangaka because I absolutely loved Promised Neverland. I know she knows what she's doing. I know it's gonna be a really good series, I hope it becomes as popular as promised neverland
(Jun. 23, 2023  2:58 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2023  3:46 AM)Dark red Wrote: I feel like Chrome is going to be antagonist only because he is the strongest Pro. In other words, it's going to be Chrome's strength that antagonizes Bird and Kamen X since he's going to be a tough obstacle for them to overcome. But personality wise, I think Chrome is just a nice dude. I don't think he is going to be a jerk to Bird like the other Pros and will like the latter.

Yes. I too believe Chrome is actually going to be a rather nice guy based on his looks and looks only. But I'm not too sure about the girl and whoever the new 3rd member is. Something tells me the blader who's going to replace Kamen X is actually going to be the most interesting/intense character of the 3. But it's all just pure speculation. So far I love each and every character.

Also it just doesn't sit well with me that we know who the antagonist is from the get go. That's why I truly hope he's not the antagonist because I want the series to build up and unfold first then when it's the right time, the antagonist will reveal himself just like how it was with Lui from Burst S1.

But I have every bit of my hope in the new mangaka because I absolutely loved Promised Neverland. I know she knows what she's doing. I know it's gonna be a really good series, I hope it becomes as popular as promised neverland
Hold on, you're on to something! I completely forgot that Team Pendragon needs to replace X with a new member who could be the real antagonist. Also, you are right about the antagonist not being revealed in the very beginning, just like in the previous generations. I think this new antagonist will possess a Right-Spin Bey just like Tala did in Season 1 in Plastic Gen since I'm already betting that Chrome will own a Left-Spin Bey due to his Dragon motif. And I feel like this new member is going to be Bird's enemy/rival. We already know that X wants to beat Chrome so we can expect Bird to beat Pendragon's new member. Also, I think that the Top 4 strongest bladers of Season 1 of X will be Bird, X, Chrome, and Pendragon's third member.

It's crazy how we get a lot of information from the very first chapter of X that we can speculate or theorize what's to come next in the story!
(Jun. 26, 2023  10:58 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2023  2:58 PM)Cath Wrote: Yes. I too believe Chrome is actually going to be a rather nice guy based on his looks and looks only. But I'm not too sure about the girl and whoever the new 3rd member is. Something tells me the blader who's going to replace Kamen X is actually going to be the most interesting/intense character of the 3. But it's all just pure speculation. So far I love each and every character.

Hold on, you're on to something! I completely forgot that Team Pendragon needs to replace X with a new member who could be the real antagonist. Also, you are right about the antagonist not being revealed in the very beginning, just like in the previous generations. I think this new antagonist will possess a Right-Spin Bey just like Tala did in Season 1 in Plastic Gen since I'm already betting that Chrome will own a Left-Spin Bey due to his Dragon motif. And I feel like this new member is going to be Bird's enemy/rival. We already know that X wants to beat Chrome so we can expect Bird to beat Pendragon's new member. Also, I think that the Top 4 strongest bladers of Season 1 of X will be Bird, X, Chrome, and Pendragon's third member.

It's crazy how we get a lot of information from the very first chapter of X that we can speculate or theorize what's to come next in the story!
I’m thinking that whoever the new antagonist will go to Team Pendragon and that he will probably be some one evil or someone very mean ruining Pendragon reputation
(Jun. 27, 2023  4:56 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2023  10:58 PM)Dark red Wrote: Hold on, you're on to something! I completely forgot that Team Pendragon needs to replace X with a new member who could be the real antagonist. Also, you are right about the antagonist not being revealed in the very beginning, just like in the previous generations. I think this new antagonist will possess a Right-Spin Bey just like Tala did in Season 1 in Plastic Gen since I'm already betting that Chrome will own a Left-Spin Bey due to his Dragon motif. And I feel like this new member is going to be Bird's enemy/rival. We already know that X wants to beat Chrome so we can expect Bird to beat Pendragon's new member. Also, I think that the Top 4 strongest bladers of Season 1 of X will be Bird, X, Chrome, and Pendragon's third member.

I’m thinking that whoever the new antagonist will go to Team Pendragon and that he will probably be some one evil or someone very mean ruining Pendragon reputation
I also think the new antagonist (if it isn't Chrome) will ruin Team Pendragon's reputation. But I think he will do it behind Chrome's back because I don't think that latter would let that type of behavior slide in his team. As for the teams that will appear later in X, how many teams do you think there will be? Personally, I think there will be eight teams this season which will be 24 bladers altogether (3 bladers each team).
(Jun. 27, 2023  10:56 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2023  4:56 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I’m thinking that whoever the new antagonist will go to Team Pendragon and that he will probably be some one evil or someone very mean ruining Pendragon reputation
I also think the new antagonist (if it isn't Chrome) will ruin Team Pendragon's reputation. But I think he will do it behind Chrome's back because I don't think that latter would let that type of behavior slide in his team. As for the teams that will appear later in X, how many teams do you think there will be? Personally, I think there will be eight teams this season which will be 24 bladers altogether (3 bladers each team).
I honestly hope not too many teams just so we can focus more on the teams we already have and their personalities
Plot summary of the Beyblade X second chapter:
Multi Nanairo meets Kazami Bird and gives him Hellsscythe and then summons Kamen X and Kazami Bird to battle (Team Rainbow vs Team Persona) Kazami with Hellsscythe fights Nanairo with Wizardarrow and at the end of the battle Nanairo defeats Kazami, then Nanairo changes his suit and takes his second bey Knightshield and fights with Kamen who uses Dransword and in the end Kamen defeats Knightshield, after the battle Kamen invites Nanairo to the Persona team, which she agreed to, and thus formed which will reach the highest peak in the future.
CONFIRMED : anime will be aired 19th november in Japan !

It will be aired every sunday at 5:00 pm.

Source : Beyblade X event in China.
(Jul. 13, 2023  4:26 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CONFIRMED : anime will be aired 19th november in Japan !

Weird that it’s Sunday
(Jul. 13, 2023  6:28 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2023  4:26 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CONFIRMED : anime will be aired 19th november in Japan !

Weird that it’s Sunday

It’s Japan so it’ll probably be Saturday in the US
(Jul. 13, 2023  6:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2023  6:28 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Weird that it’s Sunday

It’s Japan so it’ll probably be Saturday in the US

Japan time is 13-14 hours ahead of EST in the US, so sunday 5pm Japan time = sunday 3 or 4 am EST, depending on whether daylight savings is in effect (the fall back of daylight savings is before the first episode, so it would be 3am EST in this case).
(Jul. 13, 2023  4:26 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CONFIRMADO: o anime será exibido em 19 de novembro no Japão!

Vai ao ar todos os domingos às 17h.

Fonte: Evento Beyblade X na China.

You have to consider that this was revealed by Hong Kong and not Japan, so it would make sense that this date is NOT the Japanese date but the date for the Hong Kong dub
(Jul. 13, 2023  9:51 PM)Plasmashadow1 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2023  4:26 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CONFIRMADO: o anime será exibido em 19 de novembro no Japão!

Vai ao ar todos os domingos às 17h.

Fonte: Evento Beyblade X na China.

You have to consider that this was revealed by Hong Kong and not Japan, so it would make sense that this date is NOT the Japanese date but the date for the Hong Kong dub

Seconded - TVB is the Hong Kong TV channel and this source only confirms the HK airing time.

YEah, they high lighted the individuality between bladers. What’s more is that you can compare the personalities of different bladers by comparing they’re launch stance.

I already like Multi more than Quadra.
(Jul. 13, 2023  11:16 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:

YEah, they high lighted the individuality between bladers. What’s more is that you can compare the personalities of different bladers by comparing they’re launch stance.

Did you read the chapter?
(Jul. 13, 2023  11:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2023  11:16 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: YEah, they high lighted the individuality between bladers. What’s more is that you can compare the personalities of different bladers by comparing they’re launch stance.

Did you read the chapter?

Yep.

*Hong Kong
(Jul. 13, 2023  11:43 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2023  11:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Did you read the chapter?

Yep.

How?
(Jul. 14, 2023  1:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2023  11:43 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Yep.

How?

Zankye did a chapter review on it.
An English translation of chapter 2 is now floating around the internet.

😉
(Jul. 15, 2023  7:42 AM)KIO Wrote: An English translation of chapter 2 is now floating around the internet.

😉

I’m still finding chapter 2 on the internet but I didn’t get it