Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion

(Mar. 13, 2024  1:29 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Bird Kazami Will be Robin Kazami in western.

The first manga Will be released in english This April.

Source?
(Mar. 13, 2024  1:29 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Bird Kazami Will be Robin Kazami in western.

So nothing on the anime?
(Mar. 13, 2024  1:30 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

Source?

Shogakukan Asian on the Instagram account.
I’m confident that we will get the anime dub release date next Thursday
Guess you were right, it´s the first thing on their website: https://shogakukan.asia/
The post also says Kamen X is now Blader X and confirms X Tower is just "The X".
So news (possibly release?) of the english volume 1 next month? Sweet.

(Also don't forget kids, please always include your sources in your news posts).
New Beyblade team : Dreams.
Members : Rex Jura, Queen Manju, Pakkun.
Dino themed? Rex Jura sounds like T-Rex Jurassic. And Queen manju? Is she king's sister?
(Mar. 15, 2024  1:51 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Dino themed? Rex Jura sounds like T-Rex Jurassic. And Queen manju? Is she king's sister?

King’s grandmother, actually.
Thought on Beyblade X Manga:

At first sight I already think of what Beyblade X could mean. Afterward I found unbelievably X the theme itself with X Tower could suitably apply on so many aspects. At enterprise culture it's like a CEO quit his or her job and rebuild a startup business, then re-enter into the global market. At quest game like Roblox it's like a LV.100 experienced player guiding LV.1 rookie noob finish the goal. It can also apply on economic structure, society system. In summary it's suitable to introduce for all the ages.

I can't figure out why I instantly think of a story that a CEO comes at lowest position with unknown identity, but finally found out that soon he become on hightest position again. There must be some unseen formulas that why Ekusu could be successful climbing on the top, while Bird can't. What X is I have no answer, but the essence is, Ekusu good at competition, enjoy even at risky situation, brave at practicing his dream.

In the story, Burn is a character with Yuni and Zonamos, they are coincidentally at the middle of the X Tower, it's like a "determination top" to me. They surpass the talented ones include King, Toguro, and Cho Pan. Everyone adopt the system and product they made. However they still not the top Bladers. It make so look forward what else can been seen on upstairs! Spiritual influencers? Hidden investor? Legendary idols?

As for Bird, he is hard working, he do nothing wrong. In contrast, he is doing too well! Only thing he have to do is, jumping out of his comfort zone. So please don't blame on him, he is actually the one putting biggest effort on training (Tears of Joy).

So this is some of my thought on X. I didn't watch the Anime. Thank you for reading!
Our English translation of chapter 10 is out.
Another month another chapter
I am so confused. Did Unicorn Sting ever use an Xtreme Dash? And is Union Sting as it’s pronounced an actual move for it?
Small little theory concerning Bird. I have a feeling that eventually Persona will drop Bird just like his old team did(if not, he decides to leave on his own), and only then will he truly begin to improve his skills. Eventually he'll properly learn how to use all 3 of his beys and compete as his own team(similar to Multi) and climb the tower on his own. This way, the story feels more Bird-focused, since as of now it feels like Bird's getting dragged around by the rest of Persona and being told what to do instead of thinking and planning things out like a team. 
Bird is bad not because he's simple-minded(Ekusu disproves that) or a fraud or whatever else people are saying about him, but because he's a kid in an adults world. He's an amateur(in other words, NOT A PRO) going against people who are way more experienced than him and know what they're doing, and he's on a team where he's solely there to fill a spot. He's way out of his league and keeps going more outward as his team carries him. It's his story, he just hasn't realized it yet.
(Mar. 30, 2024  1:32 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://youtu.be/qqFSPloFtl4?feature=shared

Official dub trailer

I like the voices. I thought they were going to give us the channel and release date as well since this was supposed to drop next month. Any idea when that information will come out or is that still scheduled for April?
It seems like the anime is doing what it does best, an anime original arc (like, to an extent, I guess). I honestly think it's not a bad idea given how stagnant X has been feeling lately, and a good tournament (or event in general) arc, despite being pretty by the books given that it's just a series of battles, can bring almost infinite enjoyment.
Apparently, Beyblade X dub is being handled by a company called BangZoom. (saw this on X)
(Mar. 30, 2024  4:06 PM)Cath Wrote: Apparently, Beyblade X dub is being handled by a company called BangZoom. (saw this on X)

No more ADK, we won.
(Mar. 30, 2024  4:06 PM)Cath Wrote: Apparently, Beyblade X dub is being handled by a company called BangZoom. (saw this on X)

Same Compagny as Burst Turbo, Rise…
(Mar. 30, 2024  5:52 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

No more ADK, we won.

They still here....
(Mar. 30, 2024  8:49 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2024  5:52 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: No more ADK, we won.

They still here....

Yep
☠️.
But the new VAs do sound cool and most importantly they're adults.
Are we still getting a trailer this month with the release date or was the trailer from Friday revealing the English actors the trailer they were talking about and was dropped early?
(Apr. 02, 2024  11:45 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Are we still getting a trailer this month with the release date or was the trailer from Friday revealing the English actors the trailer they were talking about and was dropped early?

Most likely the former since this was the main trailer for JP as well. Makes me wonder if they'll drop the character intro videos early too since they're scheduled for May.