Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion

Based on the renders I do think that OLM is still doing this Gen. However, it probably won't be the same team. Given that Team Abe, the main studio behind Burst, no longer works on Beyblade. This is almost definitely because of the fact that they lost a large portion of their more talented animators. Team Masuda, their successor, only worked on 1 proper season, most likely just to finish off the series, and is also working on other anime as well. They did work on Quadstrike but it's not being made for the Japanese market, and that's easily the biggest one, so I feel like it's supplementary content, in a way.

So for Beyblade Burst, there are 2 possibilities in my mind. The first one is OLM establishing an entirely new Team with entirely new animators to work on Beyblade X. This is what they did with Team Abe. The second one is a returning Team (either Abe or Masuda) still coming back to work on the series but with a large overhaul. This overhaul would include all new staff while still keeping the old ones
(May. 23, 2023  10:23 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Based on the renders I do think that OLM is still doing this Gen. However, it probably won't be the same team. Given that Team Abe, the main studio behind Burst, no longer works on Beyblade. This is almost definitely because of the fact that they lost a large portion of their more talented animators. Team Masuda, their successor, only worked on 1 proper season, most likely just to finish off the series, and is also working on other anime as well. They did work on Quadstrike but it's not being made for the Japanese market, and that's easily the biggest one, so I feel like it's supplementary content, in a way.

So for Beyblade Burst, there are 2 possibilities in my mind. The first one is OLM establishing an entirely new Team with entirely new animators to work on Beyblade X. This is what they did with Team Abe. The second one is a returning Team (either Abe or Masuda) still coming back to work on the series but with a large overhaul. This overhaul would include all new staff while still keeping the old ones

I'm really hoping they stray away from OLM. Bones is the apple of my eye.
(May. 24, 2023  6:39 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2023  10:23 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Based on the renders I do think that OLM is still doing this Gen. However, it probably won't be the same team. Given that Team Abe, the main studio behind Burst, no longer works on Beyblade. This is almost definitely because of the fact that they lost a large portion of their more talented animators. Team Masuda, their successor, only worked on 1 proper season, most likely just to finish off the series, and is also working on other anime as well. They did work on Quadstrike but it's not being made for the Japanese market, and that's easily the biggest one, so I feel like it's supplementary content, in a way.

I'm really hoping they stray away from OLM. Bones is the apple of my eye.

There's no way that Bones does a Hobby Anime. Most major animation studios stick to widely popular projects.
(May. 24, 2023  4:07 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(May. 24, 2023  6:39 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I'm really hoping they stray away from OLM. Bones is the apple of my eye.

There's no way that Bones does a Hobby Anime. Most major animation studios stick to widely popular projects.

Fair. But still, OLM is out of the question. Would they really stop the tradition of not switching studios for each gen? Plus i'm pretty sure this gen will be the most popular. 

Due to Posuka and Naomura's contributions, people all over the internet who were never into Beyblade have suddenly gotten excited for it. That's why i'm still praying for Bones. 

But we will see.
(May. 24, 2023  4:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2023  4:07 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: There's no way that Bones does a Hobby Anime. Most major animation studios stick to widely popular projects.

Fair. But still, OLM is out of the question. Would they really stop the tradition of not switching studios for each gen? Plus i'm pretty sure this gen will be the most popular. 

Due to Posuka and Naomura's contributions, people all over the internet who were never into Beyblade have suddenly gotten excited for it. That's why i'm still praying for Bones. 

But we will see.

I don't think OLM is out of the question at all. The only reason we went from Synergy SP to OLM for Burst is that a producer at Synergy SP left to establish Team Abe at OLM. And guess which Team was chosen to work on Burst? Team Abe. So even though they technically switched studios for Burst, they also still stuck with Synergy SP at the same time. So, if they don't have to switch teams due to outside circumstances, I don't think they will.
I have a theory about the two of the main characters, X Kurosu and Multi Nanairo (not confirmed btw):

1. Kurosu is related to the dragon kid with blond and green hair since in the manga preview, we saw the latter had Dransword but it turns out be Kurosu. So, Dransword might be a hand-me-down Bey that Kurosu got from the dragon kid. And the reason why Kurosu wears a mask is to hide his face to prevent people from knowing that he's related to the dragon kid who is a pro blader. Unmasked Kurosu also looks a little like the dragon kid and has blond hair but with blue. Kurosu is probably trying to make a name for himself instead of being known as the dragon kid's brother and being in his shadow. Also, I heard rumors that Kurosu would be on the Dragon kid's team, in the beginning I assume.

2. Since we already know that Multi Nanairo has two personalities with two beys. I theorized that Nanairo will develop a third personality along with a third Bey later in the series. My reasoning for this is based on her character design, mostly her multicolored hair (black, pink, green, and yellow). We know that green is for Knightshield and yellow is for Wizardarrow. But what is pink for? I think that pink color in Nanairo's hair will foreshadow her new pink Bey along with her third personality which is going to be combination of the previous two. As for the black in her hair, it is just for the balance of the bright colors in Nanairo's character design.
(May. 24, 2023  5:40 PM)Dark red Wrote: I have a theory about the two of the main characters, X Kurosu and Multi Nanairo (not confirmed btw):

1. Kurosu is related to the dragon kid with blond and green hair since in the manga preview, we saw the latter had Dransword but it turns out be Kurosu. So, Dransword might be a hand-me-down Bey that Kurosu got from the dragon kid. And the reason why Kurosu wears a mask is to hide his face to prevent people from knowing that he's related to the dragon kid who is a pro blader. Unmasked Kurosu also looks a little like the dragon kid and has blond hair but with blue. Kurosu is probably trying to make a name for himself instead of being known as the dragon kid's brother and being in his shadow. Also, I heard rumors that Kurosu would be on the Dragon kid's team, in the beginning I assume.

2. Since we already know that Multi Nanairo has two personalities with two beys. I theorized that Nanairo will develop a third personality along with a third Bey later in the series. My reasoning for this is based on her character design, mostly her multicolored hair (black, pink, green, and yellow). We know that green is for Knightshield and yellow is for Wizardarrow. But what is pink for? I think that pink color in Nanairo's hair will foreshadow her new pink Bey along with her third personality which is going to be combination of the previous two. As for the black in her hair, it is just for the balance of the bright colors in Nanairo's character design.

Please no, I'm not need another Quadra
(May. 24, 2023  6:42 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(May. 24, 2023  5:40 PM)Dark red Wrote: I have a theory about the two of the main characters, X Kurosu and Multi Nanairo (not confirmed btw):

Please no, I'm not need another Quadra
Uhhhhhh........I don't think that explains Quadra at all.
(May. 24, 2023  4:59 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(May. 24, 2023  4:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Fair. But still, OLM is out of the question. Would they really stop the tradition of not switching studios for each gen? Plus i'm pretty sure this gen will be the most popular. 

But we will see.

I don't think OLM is out of the question at all. The only reason we went from Synergy SP to OLM for Burst is that a producer at Synergy SP left to establish Team Abe at OLM. And guess which Team was chosen to work on Burst? Team Abe. So even though they technically switched studios for Burst, they also still stuck with Synergy SP at the same time. So, if they don't have to switch teams due to outside circumstances, I don't think they will.

It's exciting knowing no clue which studio it's going to be.
(Jun. 08, 2023  3:10 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Here are some assets ripped from the website:
Here’s news from manga in new corocoro: (spoilers warning)
Keep in mind that these are very scarce details and things will be much explained better in the next few days by some Beytubers I’m assuming. 
Credit for info: Nizuma Blader
(Jun. 13, 2023  10:13 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Here’s news from manga in new corocoro: (spoilers warning)
Keep in mind that these are very scarce details and things will be much explained better in the next few days by some Beytubers I’m assuming. 

Did you get this info from Twitter?
(Jun. 13, 2023  10:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2023  10:13 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Here’s news from manga in new corocoro: (spoilers warning)

Did you get this info from Twitter?
Nah from a YouTube vid
I just know Kamen X is going to be Bird's biggest supporter. He's definitely going to be best character fr.
The original video comes from Marutti. Here's some more info from it:

Official name of character !!!! :

Bird Kazami

Multi Nanairo

Kamen X

Ryugu Chrome

Takumi Ishiyama

Bariki Jinai

Genri Sayo
(Jun. 14, 2023  5:38 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Official name of character !!!! :

Bird Kazami

Multi Nanairo

Kamen X

Ryugu Chrome

Takumi Ishiyama

Bariki Jinai

Genri Sayo

Can you add faces to those names please cause I still don't know who half those people are
- Bird Kazami : Owner of Hellscythe/Hawk Strike (yes, the eagle Bey has officially a name !)

- Kamen Cross : owner of Dran Sword

- Ryugu Chrome : Owner of Dran Sword too

- Multi Nanairo : Owner of Wizard Arrow/Knight Shield

- Genri Sayo : Owner of Iron Forest

- Takumi Ishiyama : Owner of Stone Mont Blanc (potentially the Bey who will be released on august 10th)

- Bariki Jinai : Not Bey for the moment.
To avoid confusion, Iron Forest and Stone Mont Blanc are both manga only and one time only (like Hawk Strike), and since both of them will be destroyed with a high chance Takumi Ishiyama will later wield the bey that we accidentally saw in the official Battle Pass app, Genri Sayo is more likely to be own a shark.
(Jun. 14, 2023  8:19 AM)beyspark Wrote: To avoid confusion, Iron Forest and Stone Mont Blanc are both manga only and one time only (like Hawk Strike), and since both of them will be destroyed with a high chance Takumi Ishiyama will later wield the bey that we accidentally saw in the official Battle Pass app, Genri Sayo is more likely to be own a shark.

It's weird that we are getting one-off Beys again, ever since MFB Takara usually Avoids showing Beys that aren't their products in the Anime or Manga, i don't think we even got a one-off bey in Burst. Still i'm dispointed that the Eagle Bey is gonna be a manga only design, it looked so good, i had hope it was gonna be some special release or something, oh well... but I do doubt we will see those Beys in the Anime tho.
(Jun. 14, 2023  12:32 PM)MrStrangeGuy Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2023  8:19 AM)beyspark Wrote: To avoid confusion, Iron Forest and Stone Mont Blanc are both manga only and one time only (like Hawk Strike), and since both of them will be destroyed with a high chance Takumi Ishiyama will later wield the bey that we accidentally saw in the official Battle Pass app, Genri Sayo is more likely to be own a shark.

It's weird that we are getting one-off Beys again, ever since MFB Takara usually Avoids showing Beys that aren't their products in the Anime or Manga, i don't think we even got a one-off bey in Burst. Still i'm dispointed that the Eagle Bey is gonna be a manga only design, it looked so good, i had hope it was gonna be some special release or something, oh well... but I do doubt we will see those Beys in the Anime tho.
Eh it’s for story purposes
(Jun. 14, 2023  3:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2023  12:32 PM)MrStrangeGuy Wrote: It's weird that we are getting one-off Beys again, ever since MFB Takara usually Avoids showing Beys that aren't their products in the Anime or Manga, i don't think we even got a one-off bey in Burst. Still i'm dispointed that the Eagle Bey is gonna be a manga only design, it looked so good, i had hope it was gonna be some special release or something, oh well... but I do doubt we will see those Beys in the Anime tho.
Eh it’s for story purposes
Dang, the Albatross Strikers are some fake a$$ friends. They really dump Bird since they thought he was too trash for the squad. And they did this after he got his Bey broken by that goofy ahh clown. Damn, it is wicked in these Beyblading streets!!!!!!
(Jun. 15, 2023  3:36 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2023  3:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Eh it’s for story purposes
Dang, the Albatross Strikers are some fake a$$ friends. They really dump Bird since they thought he was too trash for the squad. And they did this after he got his Bey broken by that goofy ahh clown. Damn, it is wicked in these Beyblading streets!!!!!!
And Bird’s bey getting destroyed by the opponent literally damm this series is brutal but I love it
Hey Guys, guess what? The ADK Emotions NY Inc (ADK) is ready to celebrate BEYBLADE’s 25th anniversary with new products and content. The Toy Book touched base with ADK to chat about what’s in store for the popular brand.

They'll plan The 25th anniversary aligns with the launch of the much-anticipated new generation, so they’re looking forward to celebrating the newest series of the brand while giving fans an opportunity to commemorate the past 25 years through a variety of touch points across social, digital, and in-person initiatives & head into the next generation of BEYBLADE, they are seeking licensing partners who want to work with them to celebrate, innovate, and expand the brand! We are excited to meet with licensees in all categories, but are especially seeking partnerships in apparel, back-to-school, party goods, trading card games, video games, apps, and collectibles. 

Plus Heading into the 25th anniversary, we are seeking licensees that lean into nostalgia. So many original BEYBLADE fans of the early 2000s show are now young adults with disposable income. We see an opportunity to give them BEYBLADE product options that remind them of their passion for the brand so they can share it with the latest young audiences. 

They also want to use this as a chance to announce our new partnership with U.S.-based T-Licensing Inc., a subsidiary of TOMY. Together with T-Licensing, we look forward to expanding our BEYBLADE licensing program to provide further opportunities to our partners on a global scale.
I think I like Morita more than Posuka at the moment. This might sound kind of strange, but the launches don't feel super impactful. Even though they aren't in motion, each launch in the Burst Manga felt very powerful. Here they feel like an afterthought so we can get right into the battles. I can't post any images, so you'll have to take my word for it. The battles themselves are fine, there aren't any crazy gimmicks going with each Beyblade (like Lucifer's barrier) so it's hard to compare them.

I think another factor contributing to the launches feeling less impactful is the lack of any specific stances. In retrospect, I think they added a lot of value to the overall series.