Beyblade X Episode #7 (November 17, 2023)

7) Team Zooganic
チームズーガニック
Chīmu Zūganikku
Air Date: November 17th, 2023

Team Persona finally approaches their Pro debut battle. Bird steps onto his dream stage for the first time and is overcome with emotion. Will he be able to win against the overwhelmingly powerful King of Beasts?
Here is the trailer video for the seventh episode of Beyblade X:

I have a guess on the beybattle, I think Viper Tail & Wizard Arrow go first like in the manga, then follow by Hell Scythe against Rhino Horn?
Spoiler alert: Bird loses. You can all go home now.
(Nov. 10, 2023  12:34 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Spoiler alert: Bird loses. You can all go home now.

You still got Multi and Kamen's battle. This is first proper 4X Avatar battle we would get to see. I'm really excited to see how they make use of the avatars
(Nov. 10, 2023  12:34 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Spoiler alert: Bird loses. You can all go home now.

Perhaps a running gag at this point but that's still a spoiler for anime-only watchers.
No lacking this week
I can't wait for the bird to acknowledge that he has accomplished nothing and has been carried the entire time. Wooooo, go Bird. Continue to spread your imaginary wings you don’t have, and attempt to fly on top of a high surface only to find yourself in a deep abyss.
Episode Description:
Persona, who is finally facing their professional debut match, steps onto the stage of their long-awaited dreams. Bird sets foot on the stage for the first time, overwhelmed by the scale of the venue and the cheers erupting around. As both team members confront each other on stage, the first breaker is decided, and the confrontation with Zooganic begins! Can Toguro Okunaga, who sets up psychological tactics even before the battle begins, Cho Pan, with unknown strength due to a lack of data, and the overwhelmingly powerful King Manju be defeated?
Where can I watch the English sub of this episode?