Beyblade X Episode #6 (November 10, 2023)

6) Lion's Jungle
ライオンズジャングル
Raionzu Janguru
Air Date: November 10th, 2023

Bird has decided to battle against Team "Zooganic", and have gone to scout them at the "Lion's Jungle", a zoo run by their Sponsor. However, their leader King Manju finds this out.

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2133819/
I'm very glad they're extending this encounter given that is was very one-and-done in the manga. Actually getting to see there sponsor as well is super cool.
Our first episode that's (most likely) entirely anime exclusive content, pretty neat. The anime exclusive scenes we've seen already have been pretty good, so I'm definitely interested in this episode.
I Saw the episode in live and he was INSANE !!!

Édit : Oups wrong thread
(Nov. 03, 2023  11:01 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I Saw the episode in live and he was INSANE !!!

Édit : Oups wrong thread

Where did you see the episode?
Here is the trailer of the sixth episode of Beyblade X, enjoy:

This is the 1st time both team will meet in a zoo in the anime, different from the manga, maybe they have their battle in the next episode, Seven.
Episode Description
In their first professional battle, Team Persona, set to face the team "Zooganic" led by King Manju. They infiltrate the zoo "Lion's Jungle" operated by the sponsor. Despite their covert approach, Team Person is discovered by the sharp sense of smell of the leader, King. With zoo visitors watching, the provoked Team Persona boldly steps forward in front of King. Unexpectedly, members of both teams confront each other, leading to a tense situation.
Feels like the last 2 episodes have been anime-exclusive filler to slow down the pacing a bit to match the product releases. We got lemur Ekusu though so I guess it's still a win.
Before I forget