Beyblade X Episode #5 (November 3, 2023)

5) Let's Go to the X Tower
いざXタワー
Iza X Tawā
Air Date: November 3rd, 2023

Persona, which has officially become a Pro team, finally heads to the X Tower. Get excited for the tension and powerful 4X battles that only a professional stage can bring. Motivation for the first match is increasing...

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2133429/
Here is the trailer for this Episode:

Leon Claw look good in the Anime
Finally we’re getting the avatars!! I wish you could summon them anywhere
(Oct. 30, 2023  10:24 AM)45° Wrote: this anime is so wack lmao
Then just don’t watch it goodness…
(Oct. 28, 2023  12:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Finally we’re getting the avatars!! I wish you could summon them anywhere

We've already seen Dransword's character in the anime and the characters of dransword, hellsscythe, leonclaw, wizardarrow, and vipertail in the manga.(and maybe rhinohorn but the battle lasted 3 panels because you-know-why.) And it would make sense of them  not appearing anywhere because X is taking a more realistic approach to things, so making them just straight up non-existent is fitting.
(Oct. 30, 2023  10:24 AM)45° Wrote: this anime is so wack lmao

Nobody's telling you to watch it...
The avatars only appearing in X Tower reminds me of how B-animals only appeared in Crossfire during B-Daman season 1.
(Oct. 30, 2023  4:14 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2023  12:53 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Finally we’re getting the avatars!! I wish you could summon them anywhere

We've already seen Dransword's character in the anime and the characters of dransword, hellsscythe, leonclaw, wizardarrow, and vipertail in the manga.(and maybe rhinohorn but the battle lasted 3 panels because you-know-why.) And it would make sense of them  not appearing anywhere because X is taking a more realistic approach to things, so making them just straight up non-existent is fitting.

I meant in the anime on a regular basis
(Oct. 31, 2023  11:54 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2023  4:14 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: We've already seen Dransword's character in the anime and the characters of dransword, hellsscythe, leonclaw, wizardarrow, and vipertail in the manga.(and maybe rhinohorn but the battle lasted 3 panels because you-know-why.) And it would make sense of them  not appearing anywhere because X is taking a more realistic approach to things, so making them just straight up non-existent is fitting.

I meant in the anime on a regular basis

last sentence.
Spoiler Alert ⚠️

Probably the first episode I liked and this one actually got me hyped up for the future. We have the return of Lui in the form of The Lion guy (I forgot his name) but he's my favorite character already and that tall guy with a black shieldy attire who I actually don't remember seeing in the Manga. Someone let me know if he's in the manga or not. All I know is that he's going to be really intense in the future you can just feel that aura around him. Also seeing two extreme dashes at the same time in the beginning of the episode was really cool too.
Episode Description:
Team Persona, who officially became a pro team, finally heads to X Tower. In the exclusive pro area, they feel the tension of potentially losing everything if they keep losing and are excited by the powerful battles with 4X avatars. As they practice battles in the pro-exclusive area, their motivation for the first match increases. However, as the rival team's match results are announced, Bird is shocked to discover that the winning team of that battle will become Team Persona's first opponent.