Beyblade X Episode #4 (October 27, 2023)

4) Bey Sponsor
ベイスポンサー
Bei Suponsā
Air Date: October 27, 2023

After winning the Professional Selection Match, Kamen X invites Multi to join his team. Bird becomes happy that he was finally able to become a pro, but he needs a sponsor to officially become a pro!

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2133049/
Finally, Shark Edge. Been waiting to see that in the anime when it isn't a random recolor or generic in multi's case for some reason
It's interesting the anime is starting to use the manga chapter titles.
Isn’t this supposed to be the first time that we see a burst finish in the anime?
Here is the video trailer for this episode:

Here is my guess on it, Bird versus the maid, then lost to her Sharkedge, but Multi use her new Knight Lance to win it.
Episode Description:
In the pro selection match, Kamen X, who won, recruited Multi to the team. Bird, who was thrilled to officially become a pro, found out that they needed a sponsor. They received an offer right away, and the place where the sponsor's company was located turned out to be a sushi restaurant that had been established for 200 years! Can Bird and the others pass the sponsor test and become sponsored successfully?
Better late than never, I think.
(Nov. 02, 2023  7:45 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Better late than never, I think.
Honestly, I surprised X and Multi would appoint Bird as the leader. I thought X would be the leader since he's a Pro and the strongest one out of the team. No disrespect to Bird by the way, I'm glad he's getting more relevancy in the story. Also, I kinda like how the anime make Multi act more like an older sister to Bird compared to the manga.
(Nov. 02, 2023  11:13 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2023  7:45 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Better late than never, I think.
Honestly, I surprised X and Multi would appoint Bird as the leader. I thought X would be the leader since he's a Pro and the strongest one out of the team. No disrespect to Bird by the way, I'm glad he's getting more relevancy in the story. Also, I kinda like how the anime make Multi act more like an older sister to Bird compared to the manga.

From what I could tell, Ekusu being the leader would be putting him a bit too much into the spotlight which could risk his identity being exposed (publicly), and Multi handles the Team's PR. This leaves Bird as the only one left to be the Leader.
On the topic of why Ekusu isn't the leader - I think Multi is also implying he's too airheaded to have that kind of responsibility.
Can't help but felt reminded of Mario when I saw the animated version of the sushi bar owner, haha! Oddly adorable.
Absolutely thrilled about Kamen X's team invitation and Bird's pursuit of sponsorship in Beyblade X Episode #4! Subscribed to your YouTube channel for all the exciting updates.