Beyblade X Episode #31 (May 10, 2024)

31) My Friends
ボクの仲間
Boku no Nakama
Air Date: May 10th, 2024

The battle between teams “Lady Multi and I” and “Manly Spinning Tops” has finally reached its final battle! The third battle is a showdown between Multi and Kadovar, who also operates the X Tower! The former team soon begins to liven up the venue with idol costumes...

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2143957/
Here is the video trailer of the 31st episode & the debut of Wizard Rod 5-70DB (Disc Ball) up against Wyvren Gale:

Comfy and fun ep. Multi is cute as always, and the characterization was on point. I liked it!
Episode Description:
The match between the teams "Multi-sama and Me" and "Otoko-Dama" has finally reached its final stage! The third battle is a showdown between Multi and Kadovar, who is also an operator of X Tower! Multi makes a grand entrance onto the stage with flashy effects, wearing an idol outfit to hype up the audience. While Persona focuses on gaining votes for the team, Multi tries to stand out and act for the sake of her teammates. However, before the battle even begins, Kadovar starts bringing up stories from when Multi used to operate as a solo team...!?