Beyblade X Episode #17 (February 2, 2024)

17) Bey Time Shift
ベイタイムシフト
Bei Taimu Shifuto
Air Date: February 2nd, 2024

Mysterious Beys are scattered throughout the city. By the time Bird finds out about their existence, they were already in the hands of many Bladers. Amateur Bladers who have collected and mastered these Beys now have the strength to compete with the Pros...

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2138425/
The Mysterious Beys might be Phoenix Feather 3-60F that been massive  produced throughout the city like the 7th chapter of Beyblade X series.
Here is the Video Trailer of Episode 17: as Hell Chain is up against Phoenix Feather.

Whoa did this episode feel.. psychopatic at times O_O
Poor Bird...
Episode Description:
A mysterious Bey scattered throughout X City. By the time Bird became aware of its existence, it had already fallen into the hands of many bladers. The power of amateur bladers wielding it rivaled that of professionals, and even the shots fired by innocent children in battle were moving at speeds beyond the eye's ability to track with that Bey. Bird, witnessing this phenomenon everywhere, was astonished. The mysterious Bey boasting overwhelming speed enveloped X City...!!
Bird and Hina had a battle as I predicted !
Very good direction this week I thought it was really strong where it expanded on PhoenixFeather to make me actually care about it more for its purpose
I previously predicted a battle between Bird and Hina in a previous thread.
Where are people actually watching episode 17? I can't find it anywhere
(Feb. 05, 2024  11:50 PM)Maphteah Wrote: Where are people actually watching episode 17? I can't find it anywhere

Official Beyblade X YouTube channel, you need a VPN to watch it
This was a really solid episode, probably my favourite of the series so far. It's a very interesting yet grounded plot that is almost relatable. It's a great concept and I love the darker moments that showcase those who struggle through it. PhoenixFeather becoming popular sorta reminded me of BEGA back in G-Revolution with it being this huge trending thing that many bladers are into with the promises of improvement. In this instance, these bladers do become better through having a new fancy bey. Granted the same one, but still.