Beyblade X Episode #15 (January 19, 2024)

15) Riddles and Beys
ナゾアンドベイ
Nazo ando Bei
Air Date: January 19th, 2024

The influence, Multi, receives an invitation from "Zonamos House", a new theme park where you can enjoy Beys and solving riddles at the same time. At this event, Persona is among some of the most popular attractions...

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2137541/
Here is the Video trailer for this episode, enjoy:

hmmm, from the looks of it, the sphinx bey has something to do with wind or aredynamics, so a downfrce gimmick I guess?
(Jan. 12, 2024  9:19 PM)45° Wrote: People still watch this garbage? ☠️

I know you ain’t talking when you are come back every week crying about how much you hate X even though you’re not obligated to watch it lol

For you and anybody, don't post if it's for spitting hate.

It's a forum to talk about our passion/hobby, not to stomp on people's pleasure.

You don't like X ? It's okay, nobody forces you to watch nor to like it. I didn't enjoy much Burst, but I never came here to complain about how I disliked it.

Please act mature and live a happy life somewhere else ! Hating on other people's tastes just looks like bullying to me, and I know it won't make your mood any better, nor make you thought more legitimate in any way.

You should get ban

Yes, just like you do.
I think Bird will finally get a win here.

Episode Description:
The invitation to the new sensation theme park "Zonamos House," where you can enjoy both the bey and riddles simultaneously, has been extended to the influencer, Multi. In the most popular 4X attraction, "Riddles and Bey," numerous riddles and battles with unknown creatures await, challenging Bird's Team Persona. They collaborate to overcome various challenges, ultimately reaching a mysterious figure who presents further riddles to Persona!
The way Multi treats Bird here is just mean. Poor guy doesn't deserve this.
(Though the episode was still funny to watch. For me at least.)